11

Scarlett didn’t realize what the hell she was doing until a few seconds ago. Everything felt hot like she was burning in one big oven. Probably because at this point she was. Scarlet lugged her body around the forest.

Blood splashed on her face and limp and lifeless bodies. Innocents on the floor died in pools of blood. Scarlet gasped and pulled her  cloak over her head quickly and quietly running away as the place burned as she heard the familiar screams and the running of boots against the forest path. ‘’Get the witch..’’  ‘’don't let the witch get away.’’

   ‘’We need the witch’’ the figures . Half of Scarlett felt happy that she was wanted for one of the first times in her life. Sometimes she would remember life at the orphanage and how everyone hated her five year old self for no reason. She remembered how she was constantly transferred from  orphanage to orphanage just because they never liked her. So some of her heart warmed to feel needed.

‘’There she is!” a figure whispered before rushing behind scarlet. She didn’t have time to react before she grabbed the figure's hand  from behind her and flipped them over the hard rock that was on the trail. ‘’I just flipped over an adult.’’ ‘’what is wrong with me’’ scarlet said wide eyed. ‘’ need-reinforcements'’ the figures screamed as pain slowly started to flood their body. ‘’S-sorry!’’ Scarlet whispered and ran away. She heard a snap.  And she saw the genesis’s crystals for the first time.  ‘’Holy-’’ she mumbled to herself as she rushed over to the box.

She flipped the lid and grabbed a dark purple crystal and stuffed it in her pocket. ‘’Well i flipped over an adult and stabbed someone and probably broke someone's back.’’ scarlet said with wide eyes before shrugging it off. ‘’I'm on a roll today’’ she smirked but then  her eyes went wide as a drop of sweat rolled down her cheek as a genesis member placed a rag over her nose. Then  everything went green as she was passed out in the figure's arms.