12

''Hmnng..ughnn'' she grumbled and squirmed around in the dark area. She was awake wasn't she? She didn't understand why she couldn't see. ''I'm an idiot'' a voice mumbled in her head. Then  she realized what happened once again.

She was kidnapped and put in the genesis base. They captured her. The most disappointing part had to be the fact that they were all staring at her. Sure she couldn't exactly see their eyes but she knew for a fact that they were glaring at her.

A piece of tape was ripped off her mouth. ''That hurt'' she grumbled. ''Heyyyyy'' she said with a giant grin on her face when she felt shackles behind her back that were tying her wrists together. ''Hey! You guys aren't idiots'' she smiled as she realized they were metal.

''Very good job by the way. i  didn't see you at all'' scarlet complimented the figures. ''So she's the kid who's the source.'' one of the figures ,probably a woman grumbled.

''I thought they'd be more serious'' she mumbled as she looked at scarlett. ''You're staying with us. We need to call the leaders over to tell us we found her ..alone. '' she shouted to the other leaders of the genesis.

''Jeez- we found the idiot kid who's supposedly all powerful and she's some crazy kid'' the woman groaned as  she stopped out of the room.

''Okayyyyy-'' scarlet whistled.   Then she was left in the room. Alone and dark.  ''Well this has been fun but time for my amazing escape'' Scarlett announced as she  scraped the shackles against the brick wall. Snapping them in half. Then they fell to the floor.  ''HEHE'' scarlet grinned as she heard alarms blaring. ''Get her!'' voices shouted from across the door.

Scarlett didn't mind. She took the dagger from out of her cape.

she stabbed the ones that lunged towards her. the entire time she had a grin on her face. she felt powerful.   the blade dug into the skin of the genesis members.they cried out and shouted words at her in pain. they started attacking her and she. she ran out of the base .    a tiking going down in her head. 

then.....

3

2

1

BOOM! 

the place burned into dark green flames.