Party Pooper

I was hanging out with Sarah in her room watching gossip girl for atleast 5 hours now

"Ugh I'm so bored can we please go to the party tonight".

"You literally hate going to parties I practically begged you last week to come to Toppers', so how did Rafe convince you this time" Sarah teased.

She was kind of right because not only did Rafe want me there, he wanted Sarah there as well because Topper wouldn't shut up about some surprise he planned for Sarah, so it was my job to make sure she went.

The four of us were really close and went to the country club every day, the boys would play golf while Sarah and I rode on horses and occasionally cheered the boys while they played. We went on late night boat drives, sometimes Kelce would join (I think he was feeling left out so he stopped coming, Poor Kelce), we would sit in Topper's family boat, play games and drink till the sun comes up.

"Okay stop seriously and it's not about Rafe, I just think we should have fun before Agatha hits".

"You're lucky I love you Ellie Belly" Sarah finally gave in.

"I love you Sarah Cameron, you're the best" I squealed as I got up from the bed and ran out the door to go home.

"You owe me for this though" Sarah yelled while I was halfway through the stairs.

When I got home, it was quiet which isn't very unusual since my parents are barely home.

"Ronnie, are you home?" I yelled out for my younger brother, he should be home at this time.

"BOOOOO".

"HARLAN WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"HAHA you should've seen your face".

"You're so not funny seriously I thought someone was going to kill me. Why are you home anyway I thought you're going with mum to meet her new club friends".

"Nope, I am not the kid she wants to show off to her Kook friend, that's all you sis but since you weren't home she had to take Ronnie"

"Harlan, you know that's not true". I tried to hug him but he walked past me to go upstairs.

"I have a party to go to".

I feel really bad for Harlan because I would never want him to feel like he is neglected but every time I try to talk to him, he pushes me away.

After a few hours, I finished getting ready for the party and Rafe was waiting for me outside with Sarah and Topper sitting in the back of his Jeep.

"Jesus what took you so long Elle". Topper groaned.

"You look beautiful baby". Rafe complimented.

I smiled at him and learned forward to give him a kiss.

"Ew, can we please just go". Sarah said disgustingly while Rafe just placed his hand on my thigh as we drove to the party.

"Looking hot as ever S". I turned to look at her.

The second we entered the party, I immediately saw Harlan and some of his friends infront of the kitchen counter with a lineup of 30 shots, he was downing one after the other and by looks of it he was winning. I know Harlan is going through something and I don't need twin telepathy to know, everyone could see it except our parents. I was pulled back to reality when Rafe handed me drink and kissed my ear.

"You okay?". Rafe asked genuinely.

"Yeah, can we go play beer pong please". He just nodded and guided me with his palm resting on my lower back to go meet up with Sarah and Topper.

After a few rounds of beer pong, Sarah and Topper disappeared. I was getting drunk.

I danced as I drank my cup so quickly and wiped excess alcohol with my hand.

"Okay one more round". I slurred.

"Absolutely not, we are going home". Rafe laughed at me.

"You're such a party pooper". I pouted.

Rafe sat me down in the car while he went to look for Topper and his sister, I had my window rolled down because I was convinced if I didn't have air blowing in my face I was going to throw up. After a few minutes I hear someone yelling outside and I knew that voice no matter how drunk I am.

"I TOLD YOU I NEED THIS DONE ALRIGHT"

I unlocked the door and started walking towards the voice.

"GET ME WHAT I WANT BARRY OR I WILL CALL THE COPS".

Harlan was yelling at the phone in the driveway behind some tree with a vodka bottle in his hand that looks empty.

"Harlan?" I whispered.