Alison's Birthday Bash

Today is my mum's big day

Today is my mum's big day. It's her 40th birthday and she had no idea what my dad had planned for her. I was currently doing last touches of my makeup when my dad walked in " Hey princess, you look amazing" he smiled at me.

"Thank you dad." I smiled.

"I got you something for tonight." He handed me a square jewelry box.

"Dad you know it's not my birthday right" I laughed as I opened the box and saw the most beautiful diamond necklace.

"I know but what can I say I love my girls too much" He asked me to turn around as so he can put the necklace on.

"Thank you dad, its beautiful" I said as I stared at my reflection in the vanity mirror.

"Meet us at the car in 10" He said before he left the room.

Harlan has finally decided to show up home, well he didn't really have a choice sheriff Shoupe basically dragged him home, and to say he looked horrible was an understatement. I have no idea why he's acting this way and even tho he absolutely hates my guts right now I'm gonna try and talk to him after the party.

We arrived there an hour before everyone got there to make sure everything was perfect, and by we I mean my dad, Ward, Rafe, Ronnie, Harlan, Wheezie, Sarah and I.

Our friends were supposed to come in a few minutes, while Rose and my mum are probably out drinking. Rose is going to drive my mum here after everyone arrives.

After everyone came my dad got a text message. "Everyone go to your table please and stay quiet. Rose and Ali are here"

It's really cute how after many years of marriage my parents are still as in love the day they met. It gives me hope that maybe Rafe and I can have that too.

Rafe pulled me out of my thoughts when he took my hand and walked me with him to stand at the middle table with our families.

We all yelled "Surprise" when both Rose and mum walked in and my dad went to her side to give her a kiss.

"Everybody!!!! Let's go celebrate the new owner of Paradise Beach Club" Richard yelled as everyone cheered and music started playing.

"New owner? Richard, you got me this place?" Mum asked in shock.

"All yours baby" She jumped on him and gave him a hug.

"Happy Birthday mum, you're officially a MILF" I said as I approached her and gave her a hug.

"What's a MILF." Ronnie asked.

"Mothers I like to—"

"ELLIE!" everyone laughed.

"What? he asked"

Sarah and I were dancing, when I spotted my brother drinking heavily at the bar.

"Hey I will be right back gonna check on this idiot" I whispered to Sarah as I pointed to my brother.

"Okay, I will go see dad"

"Hello stranger" I said as I took a seat on the empty chair at the bar.

"Bye stranger". He replied. "Hey Maybank, give me another one"

"Harlan I think you had enough please stop"

"Ofcourse you would think so Miss Perfect"

"Harlan this is not about me, its about you trying to ruin mum's night like you—"

"Like what? Like I always do?" he finally faced me.

"Yes, like you always do Harlan. Im gonna ask Rafe to take you home please don't make a scene" I said while I took my phone out of my purse to text Rafe but before I can do that he grabbed the phone and threw it behind the bar breaking a few liquor bottles. And that caught the attention of my dad and Rafe so they approached us.

"HARLAN! What do you think you're doing?" My dad yelled.

"She's being a controlling bitch but ofcourse you think its my fault"

"Dad I was just trying—"

"Don't say anything baby, he's going home before he embarrasses us more than he already did" Dad cut me off and Rafe stood beside me and kissed my head.

"Ofcourse! Its always me! Im always the problem and little Ellie can never do wrong" Harlan scoffed as he stood up to leave. "This party is lame anyway".

"Dad? What are we gonna do about him?" I asked.

"We will talk about it over breakfast" He patted Rafe's shoulder as he walked away.

Rafe now took Harlan's seat and sat infront of me."What was that about? "

"Harlan being Harlan I guess, can you come to breakfast tomorrow I think im gonna need the support"

"Ofcourse, Ill be there" he grabbed my thigh as I smiled at him.

"Hey JJ, can you get me that drink Harlan wanted, I need it more than him". I called the blonde who was working behind the bar, at first he looked shocked that I was talking to him but he gave me a smile meaning he was gonna get my order.

"How do you know that pogue's name, Elle" Rafe asked questionably as he looked between the two of us.

At first I thought he was joking, cause he cant be seriously upset but when he kept looking at me waiting for an answer I realized he was being serious.

"He's a friend of Kie's"

Even after Sarah's fight with Kie I stayed friends with the both because I couldn't choose sides, I loved them both, I don't hang with Kie much anymore but whenever I see her at parties or schools I always make sure to hang with her for awhile and we even text sometimes.

"Right, im gonna go find Topper". He scoffed and got up.

"Babe don't be like this" I tried to stop him but he was already determined on leaving so I didn't follow him.

"Your boyfriend's an asshole" JJ said as he handed me my drink.

"Excuse me?"

"You deserve someone better than him" He pushed.

"Oh really? Someone better? Like you". I said before I drank the liquor in one sip and gave him the glass back meaning I wanted more.

"Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical princess, lecturing your brother about drinking and now you're doing the same thing" He teased as he poured more alcohol in my glass.

"If that's your way of telling me you don't enjoy my company, I will leave you alone Maybank"

"Who said I want you to leave?" He flirted.

I shook my head as I drank my glass and stood up to leave." Thank you for the drink, Blondie".

A/N

Next chapter is JJ pov