I don't love you anymore

After my conversation with Kiara, she decided it was best if I started hanging out with the pogues (plus Sarah), and turns out they are on a treasure hunt called the Royal Merchant. I love hanging out with the pogues, they're just so fun and carefree and there's no drama and I don't have to think of everything I say because I am not worried it will be used against me, and I'm also not worried if someone will hurt me if they are drunk. It's just easy with them, unlike how I feel when I am with Rafe. Speaking of Rafe, he has not stopped texting and calling but tonight is the night I stop running away from my problems, I need to talk to Rafe.

I started getting up from the log we were sitting on outside the chateau (which looks nothing like a castle incase you're wondering).

"Leaving too soon princess?" JJ teased.

"Yeah, don't miss me too much" I pushed his shoulder.

"Wait for me! I'm tired I'm also going home, I can drop you off on my way"

"Actually, I am going to your home." I paused. "To see Rafe" I looked at everyone to see their reaction, and they all looked horrified except for JJ, who avoided eye contact all together.

"Im sorry WHAT" Kiara got up.

"Guys, I know it sounds crazy but I need to talk to him" I defended myself.

"Yeah you're gonna talk alright" JJ scoffed and got up as well.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him in shock.

"You're excused Mrs. Cameron" He walked passed me and away from the chateau.

"WHAT THE FUCK JJ. YOURE AN ASSHOLE" I yelled at him making sure he would hear me.

"Cmon lets go" Sarah grabbed my arm as we started walking towards her Jeep.

As she pulled into the driveway of her house. My breathing got heavy and I started panicking a little bit because it just hit me, I am going to see Rafe for the first time in 2 months and I don't even know what I will say or how he is going to react. "are you sure you wanna do this?" Sarah asked. I just nodded and got out of the car as I made my way towards Rafe's bedroom.

"Hi" I walked inside his bedroom as I watched Rafe working on something on his laptop.

"Holy shit Elle, You're here" he immediately got up from his desk and engulfed me in a hug. "Oh my god, you're actually here. Back to me". He kissed me, on the lips and at first I froze because I was used to it but then I remembered why I'm here and pushed him away." Rafe no".

"Did I do something wrong? You never push me away when I kiss you".

"Rafe I cant be with you" I looked him in the eyes.

He looked so puzzled, he frowned his brows as walked slightly backwards. "What the fuck are you talking about Elle, we are fine everything is fine, you took a little break and now you are back"

"No, No. You don't get it Rafe. I don't wanna be with you. I don't love you anymore" I starting crying.

"Hm" He curled his lip up as he pushed his hair back in frustration.

I decided I didn't wanna be there anymore, so I started to walk towards the open door but he quickly locked it and blocked my way. I panicked so I made the instant decision to run towards the bathroom so I can lock myself in, but before I could even close the door Rafe was pushing it open and with him being way stronger than me, he won. He held my shoulders as he moved me beside the bathtub which was filled with water. "You don't love me?" He yelled. "Stop stop Rafe please".

"RAFEEEEE" Sarah yelled from behind the closed bedroom door. "ELLEEEEE".

"SARAH LET ME OUT --- " But before I could finish my sentence, Rafe pushed my head inside the water. I tried kicking him and fighting him but it was no use, so I tried grabbing into anything besides me until I felt something that felt like a ceramic shampoo dispenser, so I smashed it against his face and shoulder not knowing exactly what I was aiming at. He eventually let me go and I waste no time running towards the door where Sarah is yelling. Still breathless and soaked in water, I unlock the door and hug her, "please let's leave".

We arrived at the chateau, John B opened the door for me and ingulfed me in a hug as he started walking me inside, passing beside JJ. "Is she okay?" JJ asked. "No she is NOT okay, Rafe tried to kill her" Sarah yelled at him. 

John B gave me a change of clothes and gave me his bedroom to sleep in for the night. Knock knock. I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in". But to my surprise it was JJ. "Oh it's you, you can't come in" I turned away from him. 

"Ellie please, I am sorry, I was being an asshole and you don't deserve that" He pleaded.

"I really hate you" I started crying as I turned to face him.

"You don't mean that Ellie, please dont say that" He grabbed my face as emotions filled his eyes.

"I want to hate you, but I cant". 

He hugged me as he held my face. "It's gonna be okay I promise".