He is the bad guy

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, panicking a little bit before remembering the event of last night. The man who I spent years loving and caring for actually tried to kill me.

I didn't wanna get out of bed and talk about last night with anyone but I knew I can't in John B's room, which is now JJ's room. I got up and walked towards the very old and dirty mirror to check on my appearance, I took my hair out of the loose bun and fixed it but then I realized how visible Rafe's hand marks were on my neck so I immediately took my hair down in attempts to cover it up.

"You're gonna be okay Elle" I told myself before walking towards the door.

I was met with several "Morning Elle" and "Hello" from the group who sat awkwardly in the leaving area.

"Hi" I stared at all of them. "I'm hungry what do we have for breakfast."

"We have eggs and bacon I think. Wait let me check what else" JJ immediately got up to check the fridge. "We have an orange as well, I can make you like orange juice or something".

"Uhm actually I think I should go home".

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" Sarah asked.

"No, I am not sure but I feel like my parents should know what is going on" I paused. "and incase I wanna press charges".

"Against Rafe?" Kie asked hesitantly.

"You don't think I should?" I said in angry tone.

"I do Elle, ofcourse I do, but I just --- I don't know, do you think your parents will allow that?"

"Why wont they?" I scoffed. "Im their daughter"

"I know but its Rafe, they love him and don't forget how Richard literally kisses Ward's ass"

"Wowwww Kie, thank you for being a reallllyyyy good friend right now" I started leaving the chateaux

"ELLE, ELLE. Wait for me" JJ was running after me.

"WHAT JJ WHAT DO YOU WANT, you finish what Kiara started."

"Elle, I'm on your side. You should do whatever feels right so Im coming with you. We can tell your parents together, you don't have to do it alone" He grabbed my hand.

"Thank you" I whispered as I hugged him.

"Hate to interrupt this moment but I'm coming too, your parents will believe it more when it's coming from his sister as well" Sarah added as she was walking towards us.

*At the Carter's*

"Here goes nothing" I said before knocking on the door. JJ must have noticed I was anxious so he placed a reassuring hand on my lower back so I turned to face him and gave him a smile.

"Oh my god, Elle, I have been worried sick about you" My mom ingulfed me when she opened the door "Where have you been baby?".

I got out of the hug. " I'm okay mom, can we please get inside, I wanna talk to you and dad about something".

The four of us started walking towards the kitchen where my dad was. "Richard" my mom called my dad to catch his attention.

"Oh fucking Elle, where the fuck where you" he got up from his chair and started walking towards us.

"Uhm I was with my friends Dad, Im fine".

"Friends? What friends? You're calling these pogues your friends now?"

"Dad please calm down I can explain everything but I need your help"

He raised his eyebrow as if telling me to start talking.

"I broke up with Rafe" I started.

"You did WHAT now?" Richard yelled.

"We had a tough few months dad, he was getting ... " I sighed. "physical. And last night I tried talking to him but he tried to kill me in the bathtub dad".

"You're fucking crazy Elle he would never do that. That man loves you, he tried proposing to you. He did everything right to make you happy, and then instead of saying thank you, you make him look like he's the bad guy?"

"He IS the bad guy dad" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"This nonsense stops RIGHT NOW! You're going to leave you're crazy friends and go back to your old life. Do you understand?"

"No" I challenged. "I am going to the cops".

"Oh you're what now" He mocked. "GROW UP ELLE, Shoupe is not going to help you file a case against a Cameron".

"Please say something Mom" I looked at her, but she avoided eye contact with me.

"Come on Elle, let's get out of here" Sarah walked us all out the house and into the car.

"Elle, fuck them. Let's go to the sherrif's office" JJ said.

"No, JJ he's right, no one would fucking believe me."

"We have your back no matter what, so it's your choice now" Sarah said and JJ nodded.

"Let's just go home"

A/N

This is a filler chapter so  enjoy