//5//

Matty's POV

I wake up to a naked body, laying next to me. Oh shit! What happened last night?? I remember, me and the guys were in the pub, and i met...this girl from the record store. Fuck!! Is this..? I pull the blanket down, to look at the girl next to me. No it is not that girl, it is...Chelsea?! Why the fuck is she here??

After i was back in the pub...me and the boys were drinking and celebrating, but i could not  remember Chelsea was there too.

My phone starts buzzing, George is calling,"G?? Whats up mate?"
"Noo please don't tell me you forgot that we have a radio interview. Come on Matty..."
"Fuck! I will be there in 10 , i promise", i say and hung up.

George is laughing, while we are in the lift. "What do you mean with you don't know how Chelsea got in your bed? Mate, she is your girlfriend. Haha!!"
"That's not funny G! I haven't called her i am sure!!"
"Maybe she has a key to your apartment?", George guesses.
"Hmm...maybe. I will ask her..."
"Hey mate, who was that chick yesterday in the pub? She came with David and his girlfriend and left soon. She was hot as fuck!"
"She is working in David's store." "Oh,well...what a shame she left so early." Yeah, i know G, i know...

After the interview, i immediately call David.
"Hello?", he yawns.
"David, hi, it's Matty. Are you at work?", i ask him, though i am sure he is not.
"Noo mate. But it's open anyway, if you wanna go there."
"Thanks, see ya"
"Yeah bye", David mumbles.
"Where are ya going Matty?", George shouts.
"I want to buy something..." I shout back. George is waving and he gets in his car, while i am on my way to a bus stop.

May's POV

"Where the fuck are the The 1975 records??", i mumble, looking at a stack of records and trying to start the vinyl player. When it starts playing, i go on searching the record. After ten minutes, i give up. "Oh David, where do you have the fucking record??"
Suddenly i froze, that is the song from the pub!! Oh my god, it is playing the The 1975!!! I run over to the vinyl player, and yeah next to it, there is the cover of the record.

"Chocolate?? Well...that was original. Sex, The City...Menswear?? Alright guys, i hope this stuff is great haha" Someone is clearing his throat behind me and i turn around.
"Hey lov- you", Matty winks.
"Gosh, you scared me!"
"I am sorry..."
"Yeah whatever. Can i help you?"
"No but i think i could help you!"

I feel my cheeks blushing, "Why should you help me??", i ask confused.
"If i have listened to your little monologue correctly, you wanted to know why we chosed the titles like Menswear and stuff...", Matty grins cheeky.
"Oh that!", i mumble.
"Yeah...well, i am glad to give you the unique chance to ask the author of these lyrics, me", he points on himself.
I decide to play this game with him and smile back as cheeky as he does. "Okay...lets do it" I look down on the record, choosing the first thing i see.

"Sex...why do sing about that? What do you want to express??"
"When you listen to it, you know that it's not really a sexual content in there. This song is like...it's like a love letter to a teenage relationship. Hmmm...you understand what i mean?"
I look at Matty, stunned. He is completely into his lyrics, he feels them...

"Okay, next..." i mumble, when my phone is buzzing.

I pick it up without checking the ID. "Hello?"
"Hey babe", Tyler is flattering. "How is my lovely girl doing?"
I turn away from Matty, who furrows, when he notices my blushed cheeks.
"I am fine. Why do you call?"
"Oh baby, i am your boyfriend...so why not? I wanted to ask you if we can go out tonight?"
"Well...i am at work right now...", i am  biting on my lip, trying to figure out why Tyler wants to meet.
"No problem babe, i will pick you up. Lets say 6 pm?"
"Okay..."
"Well that's great babe, see ya then", Tyler laughs.

I turn back to Matty, who seems to be interested in some records. "Uhm...i guess that's all you wanted to know?", he asks, with a distant sound in his voice. He walks over, looking at me, when his glare goes down to my arm and he looks shocked.

I follow his glare and notice my arm was showing some bruises. I slip my sleeve and hide my arms. Suddenly Matty moves forward and lays his hand on my cheek.
"I hope we will talk again. Stay safe!" Then he turns around and leaves the store.

I am packing my stuff when David enters the store.
"Hi May."
"Hey..."
David sees over me,furrows and asks " What's wrong?"
"Nothing, why?"
I fake a big smile.
"Because you look like you're going to a funeral and you put on this bitchy fake smile..."
I sigh,"Tyler will pick me up in a few minutes."
"Oh. What does he want?"
I shrug and want to answer, when the door is opened and Tyler comes in.

"Hey babe...David..", he says .
"Don't you dare entering my store!! I told you last time..", David shouts.
"I am here to for my girlfriend so shut the fuck up!!", Tyler grins.
"She is not your girlfriend you fucker! Having a girlfriend means to be faithful, and you aren't! Didn't you just fuck my neighbour two days ag-" "Bye David", I say rashly before Tyler can respond.
"Hey May, did you give Matty some records? He called me before.", David asks sneered while he looks at Tyler.
"Yeah he was here but he suddenly left so...", I mumble and pullbTyler out of the store.
"Who is Matty?" Tyler looks at me, infuriating and angry.
"Just a friend of David", I avoid Tyler's glare.
"Well, why are you blushing then?"
He grabs my chin, making me look up to him.
"If I were you, I won't think of other boys when you have a boyfriend. Or must I remember you what will happen?"
My face turn white when I remember what he did the last time.
"No babe I just love you, I promise. "  "That's my girl!!", Tyler kisses me and I try to don't think about how many girls his lips might have kissed today.