//10//

" I care because I think I'm falling for you May. And I can't do anything about it!!"
Matty whispers and bends over to kiss me.
Suddenly there is a sound like someone has shot a gun. Matty's eyes dilate and he falls on the ground, trying to fill his lungs with air.
"NOOOO "
My scream tears the silence of the night. I turn Matty to me. His white shirt under his black leather jacket is  soaked with blood.
"Matty, don't leave me! Please...what should I do without you?"
I lay his head on my lap, stroke over his cheek and look in his beautiful dark eyes, which are looking at me too like he wants to burn the lovely sight of me in his mind.
Then somebody gets closer.
"Looks like he can't help you anymore bitch!", Tyler's cold voice sounds.
"I knew you loved him!! But you're mine!!", he hisses and comes over, grabbing my arms.
"Noo!! Don't touch me!", I scream and try to fight.
"I love you", Matty whispers.
Tyler pulls me away from Matty while Matty doesn't move anymore. His gaze is cold and I know he is dead...

"NOOOO!"
With a scream I sit up in bed, looking around in the darkness.
My door gets opened and Alice bursts into my room.
"May! What's wrong? What happened?"
I see her standing there, a silhouette in the lights of her fronted room, and I know it was a dream.
"Nothing Alice. I think I just had a nightmare. It's alright."
"You sure?"
I slightly nod and she leaves my room with a sigh.

Back in the darkness I am thinking about yesterday evening after Matty told me about his feelings.

I hadn't said a word, I just jumped up and ran away, ran home, ignoring that Matty was shouting my name several times.

I take my phone and write a simple text to Matty which sums up my feelings right now.

I think I am falling for you too

********

Matty's POV

Chelsea is getting out of bed, just wearing her panties, and she puts my red blouse on without button it.
"Would you like some tea babe?"
"Yeah, please love..."

She opens the door and a few minutes later I hear the water kettle.
I take my phone, checking for messages.
I haven't seen May for a while since she first ran away after I told her I liked her and later wrote me that simple text saying she was falling for me too.

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I was at every party, which was  going on, with Chelsea and we were as good as before.

Though I know I don't love her anymore. But we keep saying 'I love you', we keep having sex, we keep being something.

I click through my phone to George's number and press the call button.
"Matthew, what the fuck? It's like 5 am what do you want??", George is groaning.
"No mate its 10 am, to be properly."
"What do you want?"
I chuckle, "I don't know babe, maybe I have missed your sex voice."
"Fuck off Matty!!" George hangs up.

While I am thinking about any plans for today, Chelsea comes in with a cup of tea in her hand.
"Thank you", I smile at her.

She opens the closet, takesvoff the blouse and grabs a blue lace bra, then a black shirt. On the ground are her blue jeans hot pants, which she picks up as well. "I will take a shower. " She announces and left the bedroom.

I get out bed and put my black ripped jeans on. On the sill is my black blouse, I don't know how that happened.

I enter the bathroom, seeing Chelsea's naked body, but it doesn't really affect me. I brush my teeth, wash my face and tie my hair back in a bun.

"I will go out, babe. Won't probably be back today."
"No problem Matty, I will meet some friends anyway. "
Yeah, sure...
"Bye then love ya"
"Bye babe, love you too "

........................

Hello guys;))
I wanna thank you all for more than 200 readers that's sooo cool haha

Please keep reading and comment or vote bc it makes me happy to know if you like the story and if I should keep writing it
Much love, Sarah xx