//6//

May's POV

I don't know how long it took me to get home, but suddenly I open the door and fall in the arms of Alice, who is crying.
"May, thank god you're home!"
She looks over my messy hair, my blubber lip and the bruises on my cheek and neck.
"Oh shit what did this dick to you??" "I am fine Alice. It was my fault, not Tyler's."
"What??? Who told you that? He??" Alice is upset.
"Is she okay?", David comes around the corner.
"No!! This bastard has touched her again!"
David looks at me. "Is it because I mentioned Matty?"
I nodd.

"You did what?? David you know how aggressive Tyler is and you...", Alice shouts exasperated. She touches my arm softly," Come May I will help you getting out of these clothes and then you will go to bed alright?"
"I will look some aspirin and bring you a glass of water."
David walks in the kitchen.
While Alice is helping me to make me ready for bed, I repeat in my head over and over again what Tyler wanted me to say, with every slap in my face and whenever I made a sound in pain. "It's my fault!! It's my fault!"

********

"Oh May, have we enough milk at home?", Alice shouts, straying in the supermarket.
"Haha this way Alice." I point behind me.
"Thanks honey. I never know where to find things here." And she walks in that direction.

"Heyy aren't you that girl from the pub, who was with David and his girlfriend?" A tall blonde guy appears, it is one of the boys who were sitting with Matty in the pub. "Yeah..." He smiles and introduces himself.
"I am George Daniel. Too bad, you left too early."
"I..uhm", I stumble.
"No problem love. I am sorry I didn't get your name?"
"I am May", I laugh.
"So May...what are you doing here?" "Uhm just buying some things for dinner with Alice, David's girlfriend. And you?"
"Oh she is here as well? I'm here wi-" "Ah May I found it!", Alice shouts jubilant with some packs of milk in her hands. "Oh hi George."
"Hi"
"Oh I have a great idea. George, you and the boys could come over tonight for a nice dinner. David will be there too...", Alice claps her hands in excitement.
" Yeah cool why not. I will ask Matty... Matthew!!"
I don't believe my eyes, when Matty is walking over. He wears black leather jacket, red blouse and black ripped jeans and boots. His hair looks like a mess and he has a sly smile. He looks more than gorgeous. "Hey ladies."
"Matty the girls have invited us for dinner tonight."
"I am up for that!", Matty winks.
"Oh fine...", I mumble.
"What did you say, May?", Alice asks.
"Nothing"
"Alright we'll meet tonight", George waves and is leaving in the direction of the wine department. Alice has taken her phone out and is now talking to David, so it is just me and Matty.

"Nice name, May... sounds like spring. " Matty mutters, bends over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tonight,May." And he leaves....

I was nervous for the whole day. What if Tyler will come over and Alice and David will freak out? What if Tyler will see Matty then? But the main question is, why did Matty kiss me? And why do I have a funny feeling thinking about Matty?

I put my black dress on and black heels. I straightened hair and now I am putting on some make up. Fortunately, my dress has long sleeves, so Matty would not notice the bruises.
The doorbell rings,and Alice opens the door.
"Hi guys,come in. May is still in her room..."
There are some noises. I take a deep breath and leave my room. George and the two boys from the pub are in the livingroom. 
"Hi May!", George grins. The guy with brown hair and the beard comes over, "Hello, I am Ross and that's Adam." He is pointing at the shy one, who is smiling friendly.
"Hi"
An awkward silence follows and I am thinking about what I could say.
"So, you're in a band together right?" Adam answers," Yeah, we know each other from school and stuff..."
"Which instruments do you play?"
"I play the drums, Ross plays the bass and Hann the guitar as Matty does. But Matty sings as well.", George is shouting.
"Hann? Does he mean you?" I am asking Adam, who is  nodding. "Speaking of him...where is Matty?", Adam wonders.
"Uhm...Chelsea is in town.", George mutters and everyone seems to understand but me.
"Who is Chelsea?"
Ross looks at me,"Matty's girlfriend. They are together for ages and whenever we have some days off he is spending them with her."
George is huffing and goes  on tapping on his phone. Oh...but why did he flirt with me?
"Dinner is ready!", Alice is shouting and we all stand up.

Maybe I am wrong and he didn't flirt with me...But what did that kiss on my cheek mean? I decide to get him out of my head till tomorrow.

.................

OMG GUYS I GOT TICKETS FOR THE 1975 HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
I am sooo happy omg haha
Well I hope you enjoyed the update^^
Please comment, share or vote
Ily guys Sarah xx