//12//

May's POV

A week passed since me and Matty made the trade. Seven fucking days we didn't talk!
I wasn't brave enough to call or text him because Tyler came to me and begged to forgive him. He said he is very sorry and was too drunk. I forgave him, of course I did!

I work in the record store and hope Matty will come over, but he doesn't. Desperately I ask David if he knows anything about Matty, what he is doing and stuff.
"Uhm...as far as I know Matty wanted to visit his mum and his brother, he hasn't seen them in a while."
I am relieved. So maybe he didn't call or text because he is spending time with his family.

I am happy Matty and I will probably stay friends, but one thing bothers me. I still have the same nightmare, where Matty gets shot and Tyler tells me that he could not be mine anymore and that I belong to him.
Alice is very worried about it, she wants to me to go to a therapist or something. But I refuse and calm her that i am fine. She doesn't seem persuaded and talks to David.

"May, are you sure you're alright?"
I roll my eyes. "Yeah David! It's nothing okay? Everyone has nightmares sometimes."
"But you have it every night for two weeks now!"
"So what? Now excuse me, I have to work in the store."
I grab my bag and keys and leave.

In the store, I first start the vinyl player with the The 1975 record.
I sort some records and open packets with new records. I am singing along Heart out, when I hear the door is opened.

I hold my breath. Chelsea is coming in with Matty.
"Babe, I don't need a new record. Really I have all I need!"
"Matty, shut up! We weren't here for so long, let's just look..."
Then she notices me. "Hi! We are looking for some Michael Jackson records."
I point in a direction. "Over there"
"Thanks"
And she pulls Matty with her, who is looking at me apologising.
Trying to ignore them I am sorting the new records.
"Oh listen babe, they're playing your record!", Chelsea laughs.

A few minutes later, Matty comes over to me. "We want to pay these records"
Chelsea smiles to me and leaves the store,"I need a cigarette"

When she left, Matty grins.
"Hey love!"
"What are you doing here?"
May shrugs, "Chelsea wanted to come here. She wanted to buy me a present or so..."
"Is it your birthday?"
He shakes his head. Then he gives me the money for the records.
"Tell me, do you have time tomorrow?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to meet you", now he beams.
"Huh?"
"We're friends aren't we?"
I nod.
"See, and friends meet sometimes."
"Hmm...okay. when?"
"3 pm? I will pick you up"
"Fine", I sigh.
And risking his relationship, Matty Healy leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"See you tomorrow then", he chuckles and leaves the store.

...............................

Hey guys, omg have you heard about the boys??
1 million times chocolate sold!!! My fucking babys made it holy shit!! I am sooo proud of them omg;))

So please comment, vote and share if you want and like this story

I love you, Sarah xx