//33//

This chapter I will write from both perspectives over the same time period.

................

May's POV

The first two weeks were hard.
I packed my things in Tyler's apartment and in Alice ' and i looked for an own apartment.
Gladly I found a tiny one but it was good enough for me.
During the days I hardly missed Matty. I was busy with decorating the apartment and looking for a job. But the nights were pretty rough. Not only once I woke up, sweating and crying, from a nightmare where Matty was leaving me and I was lonely, desperate for a breath.

The third week, I found a job in a bar as a waitress, keeping me busy with some stuff until my shift starts.
Several men tried to start a conversation with me but I rejected them all.
But I felt better, I thought.
I even called Alice back, who has called me every day and left messages just to know if I am alright.
She hasn't seen Tyler since I moved out but she has heard that he still goes to therapy. David is kinda weird, they barely have spoken for a week and she doesn't know what is going on with him.
I was happy to talk to her and thankful that she told me about everything and everyone but him!

The fifth week, seemed easier. I didn't had the nightmare every night, just three times and i didn't sweat, mainly because i knew what was happening. The job at the bar became funnier and i smiled back when some guy talked to me. But still I saw Matty just everywhere. I craved for his voice, his touch...

In the seventh week, Alice came over and we went out. We went at a club, dancing and drinking. Well Alice was drinking, not me. I can't explain it but I didn't want to forget him, even when it was just for some hours. Alice told me that she and David nearly broke up, because he barely has time for her and he doesn't even has an excuse. I tried to calm her. I cannot imagine David would cheat on her or anything.

Well it's the eleventh week now and i think i can breathe now. Today was good so far. I had no shift today, so I had time to buy some stuff.

Now I'm on my way home, listening to music on my phone. The sky is deeply blue and I enjoy breathing without any pain caused by the man who I love so much.
I look around and suddenly stop in my tracks.

Tyler. Infront of the building. Smiling at me.

Matty's POV

The first two weeks were fucking shit. I packed all my things and moved to George.
He was pretty worried about me. I drank too much and was practically high and drunk all day.
It distracted my from thinking of her. She was on my mind wherever I saw a girl. Her voice was speaking to me when I was asleep. Even when I was awake. Whenever a girl smelled like her, I was frozen.
So I decided to abandon her from my mind and started drinking. I went to every fucking party in town and took every spliff.

The third week, we went on tour in the UK. I was happy to get out of London and meet people. The boys were trying to distract me, but the only that worked was alcohol or a joint. Adam really didn't like me being high all the time, but he didn't say any word. He always was around when I was getting sober and felt like shit, giving me water and aspirin.

The fifth week, I took two bottles of wine on stage and believe it or not, I drank both in only two and a half hours. The girls after every show waiting and screaming for me, pissed me off. I didn't show them tho. But it pissed me off to kiss them and touch them when all I wanted was her.
My mum's quite worried, she called me every day.

The seventh week, I didn't give a shit on anything. I drank, smoked and did what the fuck I pleased. I even pushed the boys around. Adam ignored it and still took care of me, George screamed back and didn't give a fuck. But Ross...he pushed back. Whenever I overreacted, he pulled aside and tried to talk to me. I just laughed it off, but he was impressive and he made me think.

The eleventh week now is the worst. I miss May so much! I try to stop drinking that much. But no alcohol means that my mind is full of May and that makes me unbearable.