//21//

Matty's POV

While Chelsea and me were driving home, I could not stop thinking about May. The most embarrassing thing is that I was comparing May to Chelsea!
God what has gotten into me??
I literally ignored Chelsea until she was nearly jumping on me in bed.
But I rejected her, for the first time ever, and now she is in the bathroom crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?"
"Fuck you Matty!"
Her voice breaks and I knock on the door, softly.
"Hey Chelsea, please open the door..."
"No!"
"Then tell me what's going on!"
"I'm tired Matty! You are never here and when you are, you don't give a fuck that I'm here too and ignore me!"
"That's not true..."

Suddenly she opens the door. Her hair is a mess, her lips are trembling, she looks terrible.
"So? And when was the last time you have fucked me huh?"
"Uhm..."
"You don't remember right? Well it was before your fucking tour started!!"
She passes me and grabs her bag.
"What are you doing?"
"I will spend a few days at my mum's place."
Frustrated I run my hand through my hair.
"Chelsea?"
She looks at me, but her eyes are begging me to shut up.
"I'm sorry, babe. I thought we don't take this too serious."
"You what??? Matty, who do you think you are? Just because you're a fucking rockstar now doesn't mean you can treat people like shit, treat me like shit!!"
"I don't!"
Now I'm angry too.
"And you? Who are you to blame it all on me? You think I treat you like shit? Look at yourself first Chelsea! When I'm not here you take boys here and fuck them maybe even in this bed and I don't say anything! When we are going out you just throw yourself around without thinking about me!! So please don't tell me you are hurt!!"

I turn around grab my jacket and my keys and just leave the flat.

May's POV

Tyler is laying on top of me, kissing down my neck.
My hands are above my head, he doesn't want me to touch him.
I feel cold and just let him go on with this.
Suddenly he raises his head, sighs and gets out of the bed, leaving his room.
Shit!
I jump out and follow him.
"Tyler I'm sorry, I just don't feel like-"
"SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!", he yells.
"Wha-"
"I can't listen to any fucking word you say!!"
I look at him shocked.
"What you mean?"
"May, when was the last time we actually made out? When did I really kiss you and hug you?"
I can't remember. Tyler gets closer and grabs my arm, hurts me.
"TELL ME!!
Tears are coming up, because of the pain in my arm.
"Tyler you hurt me!"
"That's everything? You can't fucking remember!"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Because we are in a relationship May!"
"So you're saying just because we are in a relationship we need to fuck all the time?"
Now he's the one who doesn't know what to say.
"In a relationship you share experiences. You care about your partner. When was the last time you cared about me? When did you show me I am everything for you?"

Anger is glinting in his eyes.
"You want to tell me that you mean nothing to me? I can have every fucking girl as my girlfriend and I chose you!"
"Yeah and you fucked every girl you saw-"
I didn't see his fist coming but when it hit me, pain explodes in my head and I fall against a wall.
"No..", Tyler whispers. "May I'm sorry!"
I pull myself up, and move in his room. Putting my clothes on I cannot hold my tears back.
When I reach the door, Tyler asks,"Where you going?"
But I just open the door and leave.

I walk down the streets, trying to calm down.
Though I didn't know where I was going, I recognise the buildings I'm passing now.
And soon enough I arrive the record store. The sight of this familiar building makes me feeling better.
When I get closer I notice someone is leaning against the wall. This figure is blowing smoke in the air, wearing a black leather jacket and has curly hair.
Matty!

He is turning his head to me, as if he has heard me calling his name in my head.
"May? What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same" I say when I join him.
"Chelsea and me had a fight."
There is nothing more to say for the moment, so we just stand there in silence.

"Matty what are we?"
He sighs.
"I was thinking about that...and I don't know."
"Then why are we here? Why are we both here, meeting at the record store in the middle of the night? Why do I feel like shit when you touch Chelsea? Why does my heart bet faster when I see you? Why-"
"Your beautiful green eyes!", he shouts.
"What?"
"Your eyes with the sad look. That's what I noticed first when I bumped into you. You were looking at the ground, you were pissed off but I noticed your eyes. And I was wondering why they look so sad. I wanted to make the sadness leave and bring happiness in your eyes because I wanted to know how your eyes would look like when you feel happy, or loved."
I'm confused. What does he mean by that?
"So you were always on my mind. I saw you in my dreams and when I knew you had boyfriend, I was broken. Because I had a crush on you!"
He finally looks at me.
"Oh you are confused? What do you think I was when I couldn't get you out of my head?"
I pull back, I really don't want to hear this. So I turn around, beginning to walk away when Matty's voice stops me.
"So I ask you what are we both doing here in the middle of the night? Right I know the answer and you will listen to me: I love you, May!"
I froze.
"And you love me too!"
I still cannot move, tears streaming down my face.
"You love me, because I showed you a relationship without violence! I really talk to you, and I deeply care about you. I don't let a man touch you against your will!", he gets closer, until he is stepping infront of me.
"We love each other because the world stops when we're together, like it's just you and I."

He lays a finger under my chin, making me looking at him.
His breathe smells like cigarette and mint, unbelievable but it makes my heart racing.
He comes closer, his hands on my cheeks and places his lips, softly, on mine.

............

Hiii guys xx

I'm sorry I didn't update I was busy with work and stuff...and unfortunately it will take more time to update anyway:(( But I try to upload as soon as possible!!!
All the love,
Sarah xx