//26//

May's POV

Meet me at the record store x

Six words, making me going crazy.
Why the fuck, does Matty want to meet me?
We haven't talked in two days and I am still confused about our last conversation.

Tyler is snoring next to me. He has his arm wrapped around me. I take it away carefully, to not wake him up.
Then I get up.
I hear some noises at the window, so I'm looking outside.
Ugh...it's pouring like shit!
Damn Matty!

One last glare at sleeping Tyler, I grab my clothes and a towel and enter the bathroom.

When I'm fully dressed and put my hair up in a bun, it's still raining.

When?

Like now...I'm waiting!

Crazy boy! Why is he waiting in the rain??
Anyway, I grab a coat and leave the flat.
Alice has slept at David's place. She is really annoyed that me and Tyler are still together, but she doesn't want to fight, so she spends the nights he is with me, at David's.

I'm leaving the house, put up my hood and start walking.
I love walking in the rain, that's why I didn't took an umbrella. I love it because it seems like the rain is cleaning everything on earth, the dirt from streets, the trees and even us humans.

So while walking down the familiar streets, I smile, watching the rain.

Matty is leaning against the wall and I swear I haven't seen something more beautiful than him ever in my lifetime.
His curly wet hair makes him look cuter than ever, his clothes are totally wet and he is smoking a cig. When he looks up and notices me, his eyes are lightening up.
"Hi", he mumbles. And getting closer to me. His fingers are wandering down my cheek and he lays his thumb on my bottom lip.
I inhale sharply, his scent is dizzying my mind.
All I could feel while his warm thumb is touching me, is lust. Pure, wild lust.

"Matty..."
He lays his forehead against mine and exhales.
My heart stops beating for a second, when his hot breath is hitting my skin.
"Please...", I wince.
He furrows. "What?"
"Please stop that! We can't-"
Now he breaks the touch. I can see the anger flaring in his eyes.
"We can't?! Since when you think that?"
"I don't. I'm just saying-"
"Did he fuck you?"
"What?!"
"You know exactly what!", Matty hisses.
"Did he fuck you? Did he touch your body? Did he bang you against the wall-"
"What the fuck? Are you serious right now?"
I am more than pissed. How could he dare..?
"Tell me where he touched you! Here?"
Matty puts his hands on my waist.
"Matty-"
"Here?!"
His hands are on my breasts now.
"Did he make this?"
He turns my back to the wall, pressing his body against mine.
I groan, enjoying his fucking warm body against mine.
"Did he kiss you there?"
His lips are kissing my collarbone, his hands now on the wall next to my shoulders.
"Ahh...Matty sto-"
He doesn't stop kissing me till he reaches my chin.
Oh god! A loud moan is leaving my lips. Why does this feel so good?
Matty is rubbing his nose against mine.
"Or here?"
His lips are placed just a heartbeat in front of my mouth and I can taste him. I want him! Now!

Suddenly Matty kisses me. Hard. Desperate. Seductive.
"Oh what are you doing with me, Matty?", I whisper between the kisses.
"What are you doing?"

But instead of rejecting him, I let rush my hands through his hair and kiss him back even more passionately than he does.

When we break the kiss we both are breathless.
"Come with me!", Matty mumbles and I just take his hand.
He is calling for a taxi and instructs the driver to drive us to the nearest hotel.
During the drive, he never stops touching me. My knees, my hands, my face.
I enjoy his touch. It makes my heart lighting up in flames.

We check in and pretty sure, the receptionist is looking at us like we're idiots. Two completely wet weird people want to get a room.
But Matty's charm makes her weak and we get the key for our room.

We enter the elevator.
I am biting my bottom lip, trying to avoid the guilty feelings.
"May", Matty mumbles.
I look at him. His thumb is touching my lip.
"Stop doing that.", he whispers husky.
"If you don't stop, I will fuck you right here and I don't want you here!"

I open my mouth in shock, letting slip my lip back.
"Good girl!", Matty mumbles.
In the same moment, the door opens and a couple steps in.
As soon as the door closes, they start making out, completely unimpressed of us.
Finally we arrive the fifth floor.
The couple exits with us but fortunately walk right, while we are heading left.
"Room 102...that's nice.", Matty grins.

Suddenly I get veery nervous.
What should I do when we enter?
How should I touch him?
Am I really the one for him?

................

Fuck fuck fuck I like this shit more and more haha

Okay guys im just reaaallllyyy curious about the video and I can't wait to see Matty in these leather trousers and Adam in a red suit omg!!

I hope you like this chapter and you're with me till the end^^
I try to update as soon as possible

Much love, Sarah xx