//13//

Matty's POV

I press the bell button and wait for George to open. Jamie called me earlier in the morning, insisting that I should be at George's place at 10 am.
"Hey Matty", George says when he opens the door.
I enter and we get in his living room, where Ross and Adam already are sitting on the couch.
"Hi guys...do you know what Jamie wants?"
"Nope", Adam says, popping the 'p'.
Ross just shrugs and looks out of the window.
"I am sure he will tell us now, he's there."

"Guys, we have much to do! Tomorrow we will fly to Australia. Some interviews and stuff and then the tour starts!!"
"Oh yeah, George says.
"Australia and New Zealand! Guys that will be cool!", Jamie is excited.
"Make sure you say goodbye to your family and friends."
Ross beams,"Fuck that's great! I am excited!"
"Australia is always fun", Adam ads.
Even George seems to be excited. But not me.

I can't go. I can't leave. Not in the state of May and me, she is not ready to be alone. Fuck I am not ready to leave her alone!

"Matty you alright?", Jamie asks worried.
"Yeah...can I leave now? I wanted to meet someone."
"Of course!"
I nod and turn around to leave George's house. But on the door George grabs my arm.
"Are you going to meet her?"
"What?"
"Come on mate, you know who I mean..."
"That's not your business!", I snap.
"It is, because you're my best friend and she has a boyfriend!"
"Shut up G! We're just friends."
George shakes his head. "I hope for you it won't be more" He is letting me go, and I start running to the next bus stop.

When I arrived the café, May is already there. I stop walking for a moment to look at her. Her dark curly hair is covering her face, she wears a black top and a white skirt. While I get closer, she is looking around till our eyes meet. She smiles and waves.

"Hi May, you look stunning."
"Thank you Matty but you don't look bad as well" her cheeks are blushing and in that moment she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
What a shame I have to destroy the moment soon.
"What's wrong?", May's green eyes are looking at me and I forget a second who I am but I need to tell her.

"May, I need to tell you something. I forgot that the Australian and New Zealand tour starts soon and...We will fly tomorrow..."
"Oh it's okay Matty. I mean how long are you annoying me now? Two weeks?!"
I laugh and her smile grows bigger.
"But now tell me love, how was your day?"
"Ugh don't ask. Tyler came over again and while David and Alice will be on holiday for a few weeks, he asked if he could stay with me then."
"And you agreed?"
"Yep....I mean why not?"
"Yeah why not?"
We both avoid the glare of each other, till a waiter comes around.
"What do you guys want to drink?"
"Hmm do you have iced coffee or something?, May asks. When the waiter nods, she is happy, clapping her hands. "Yes please, I want some. And you Matthew?"
"Me too." The waiter walks away.
"Don't call me Matthew. It sounds like I have done something wrong."
"Oh have you been a naughty boy Matthew?", she winks and I gasp.
"What the fuck May?"
She bursts into laughter and again I fall for her wonderful character.
It will kill me to leave her I know that...

***********

May's POV

Saying goodbye to Matty was weird. I didn't know if I should hug him or what to say.
He has hugged me tight and promised me we will try to talk.
"I mean now when Tyler's living with you, you need a friend don't you?"
I giggled then and we promised to talk as often as possible. Before he left, he has kissed me on my forehead.

Now I am waiting for Tyler. I am not really excited about him staying here, but Tyler wants to make our relationship working better again.
My phone buzzes.

Hey gorgeous, we just landed in Australia and the sun is killing me;) x

Hey, sounds nice try to not get sunburned :P x

The doorbell rings. I open the door and Tyler stands infront of me, in joggers and black shirt.
"Hi May"
"Hey come in."
He enters and walks straight to my bedroom. I follow him.
"So it's just us the next few weeks?"
"Yeah. Alice and David will come back in four weeks or so."
Tyler gets closer and cups my chin.
"I love you May. And now I can prove you that!"
He places his lips on mine and his hands on my thigh.
He deepens the kiss but I don't feel comfortable. I try to pull him away.
" What the fuck?"
"Uhm do you want some tea?"
Tyler raises his brow.
"Okay"
I walk in the kitchen. I try to calm down and to not burst into tears.
This will be a long hard time, I can feel that. And I don't know if I am strong enough to handle that.

....................

Hey guys, omfg have you seen the pic of Matty looking like a farmer?? Holy shit
Okay so can you please comment on this chapter bc I am really unsure if it's going well or if the story is boring or something :)
But thank you for more than 300 readers that's really nice^^
Well I am bad in writing author notes as you know so,
comment, vote and share;))
I really love and thank you all,
Sarah xx