Hugs and Kisses

Ethan Landry x Fem reader
The gist: Ethan has wanted you for a while now, and you wanted him to prove it
Song: Apocalypse~Cigarettes After Sex

"Prove it, dummy!" I said to him, "Come on, it's obvious Y/n, I like you a lot. And plus, how do I prove it?" Ethan said. God that boy made me crazy, but I loved every second of it. "You can prove it by...... I KNOW!!" "That doesn't sound like a good idea" Ethan said back to you. But how would you tell him how without it being awkward? "Ethan, sit down and close your eyes" "okay?.." Ethan sat down next to me and closed his eyes, "You swear it's not gonna be anything... weird.. like.." I cut him off. "NOO!! No, not anything weird, well at least not like that" I laughed a little, knowing I wouldn't do anything like that ever, well at least I wouldn't do it if he didn't give consent, but that's for another time. I grabbed the side of his face and asked him, "I'm sorry for this in advance" I leaned in and kissed him, not expecting him to kiss back, but he did. I pulled away. "You know, we could do that again if you want" "That would be a good idea, Ethan" You never thought he would actually do that, but he did. I got up, and he did the same, "I have to head back, it's getting late" I told him, I wish it didn't have to end but I had class in the morning. "Okay, see you tomorrow" He hugged me tight, I loved him so much. I started to walk out of the door when I heard Ethan say "See you tomorrow, Love" Oh, how I love him.

325 words
I hope y'all liked this, also sorry if it it stupid/bad I don't usually write stuff like this so yeah! Requests? Send them in