Movie night (‼️SMUT‼️)

Ethan Landry x Fem reader
The gist: You and Ethan were having a movie night but he couldn't keep his hands off you ;)
Song: Me U & Hennessy~DeJ Loaf

"E... can we have a movie night tonight?" I asked my boyfriend. "Ooo that sounds fun.. sure!" He said back. I grabbed some snacks and candy, and brought drinks to my room. I pulled out some blankets and pillows and laid them out onto the bed. "Ethan!! Come here!" I yelled. Ethan walked into my room and looked down at the snacks and drinks I set up, "Awww, I love it!" He said sitting down on the bed. I grabbed the tv remote and put on Friday the 13th. I sat down beside Ethan and started watching the movie. I went to grab my snacks from my dresser when I felt a hand go onto my waist. "Baby I'm just grabbing snacks" I said to Ethan, feeling him let go. I grabbed my candy and sat back down next to him. As soon as I sat down he put his hand on my thigh. I looked down and right back up at the movie knowing my face was bright red. He started moving his hand higher up my thigh, closer to my underwear. "Mm baby?" I said to him. He kept moving his hand higher, tugging on the lining of my underwear. I looked over at him and once I did he put both of his hands around me pulling me into his lap. He pressed his lips against mine, opening them ever so often. We started making out, pulling away to breathe. He started tugging onto my shirt, "Can I please?" I shook my head yes and he started pulling my shirt off. I started pulling on his shirt and he took his off too. I looked at his abs, being mesmerized. He never showed them often, and when he did it was rare. We started making out again and he started pulling my pants down, leaving me in only my bra and underwear. He puts his hands around my back, unclipping my bra. I saw him stare so I pulled his face back to mine, kissing his soft lips. I started to pull my underwear off and he watched. Once they were off he slid his hand down, running his hand onto my heat. "Mmh" I let out a moan. He pushed two fingers into me, thrusting them in and out. "Mhm, just like that!!" I moaned out, getting closer to my high each time. He kept thrusting them in and out, and soon enough, "I'm cumming!" I screamed. He pulled his fingers out looking up at me. "You ready?" He asked and I shook my head. I watched as he took his shorts and boxers off, revealing his hardened member. He was long, and girthy. He pushed himself into me, groaning as he did. "Fuckk.. why are you so tight?" He asked. All I did was let out another moan. He started thrusting in and out at a slow but set pace. "Faster!!" I moaned out and he started thrusting faster and faster. "Mmm god, you're so fucking tight" he groaned out, making me shiver. I felt the knot in my stomach start to unwrap. "Baby!! I'm cumming again!!" I screamed, and as I did, he let his warm goo spread around my walls. He pulled out and laid next to me, burying his head into my neck, leaving hickeys. "Thank you baby" he said and i gave him a kiss on his forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

I can't tell if I've gotten better or worse at this. Anyways, bye shortys
618 words