Wrong place, right time (Pt. 2)

Ethan Landry x fem Reader
The gist: it's been 2 weeks since you found out about Ethan being Ghostface
Song: Michelle~Sir Chloe

They put me on crutches and bandaged my leg. I haven't told the cops about Ethan yet, If he found out I knew I would probably be killed right away. Just as I open my bedroom door I hear a knock on the apartment door. I struggle to get over because of my crutches being hard as fuck to use. I slowly walk through the kitchen over to the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's me babe" I hear Ethan say. I open the door to the guy that shattered my heart. "Is anyone here?" "No, just me and you" I reply, wondering why he asked. "I need to talk to you about something" I look up at him and see tears in his eyes. "E.. what's up?" He pulls me into a tight hug, as I hear him start to cry. "Baby, I'm so sorry.." He says. "I'm so sorry I hurt you, but my family made me.." I feel the tears in my eyes start to form, all the emotions bursting out. "Ethan... Please don't be mad.. but I already know" I say, feeling my heart drop. "Please forgive me, I promise I didn't want to.. my dad made me" I run my fingers through his hair trying to calm him down.

Ethan's pov:
I feel so bad. I betray my girlfriend, all because my dad wants me to "be like Richie" I hurt her. "Baby I'm so sorry.." I say crying into her arms. I hear her tell me it's alright, but it's not. "I don't wanna kill.. but if I don't they'll kill me"

Y/n's pov:
Hearing that made my heart break. I knew he had other options. "E.. i think I have a plan" I say. "When will the act 3 begin?" I ask. "Tomorrow night, their gonna lead you there" he replied. Me and him talked about where and when it would go down. "Ethan, before you have to reveal yourself, go and hide somewhere they won't see. It'll be like you were never there. Arm yourself with a weapon and be ready to..." I stopped. I couldn't just tell him to kill his family. "Stop your family" I said.

TIME SKIP
It was the day of the act three. The whole group was in this big abandoned movie theatre. Inside was a shrine for all the ghostfaces. From Stu and Billy, to Richie and Amber. Gale had left because Kirby said something and told her to leave. Me, Tara, and Sam were walking around a park on the phone with Ghostface. Kirby was tracking the number while Bailey was talking to us. Kirby found where the number was calling from, but when she said it Tara's eyes went wide. "It's Gales condo" I covered my mouth, fearing what was about to happen.

TIME SKIP x2
Gale was hanging on by a thread. Ghostface had gotten to her and we got there late. Gale was taken away to the hospital. Kirby called us back telling us to go to the theatre. Me, Tara, and Chad were in the old snack shop. We were talking, but we heard something. I turned around seeing a Ghostface in the doorway. "Y/N LOOK OUT" Chad yelled as the cloaked figure ran towards me with a knife. I ducted and they fell over me. Chad tried to stop them but a second one stepped in, helping the other stab Chad over and over again. "NO!!!" Tara yelled. I grabbed her hand and ran out of the door to Sam. "WE GOTTA GO, CHADS DEAD, THE TWO GHOSTFACES JUST ATTACKED!!!" I yelled. We all ran to this showroom, and just as we did the two ghostfaces walked in. Bailey walked in behind them, grinning ear to ear. "No... how could you?" I said, almost loosing myself. Just as I said that Quinn took her mask off, "Hey Roomies!" She said smiling. I felt my stomach turn. The last one was Ethan. As he pulled his mask off he mouthed something to me. The words he said were "It's all gonna be okay" Tears rolled down my face, I put my hand in my back pocket reaching for the gun I had. Sam ran towards Bailey and I pulled my gun out shooting Quinn and Bailey. Ethan ran towards me pulling me into a hug. "Wait!! We gotta see if their gone." I got out of the hug and walked over to Quinn and Bailey, shooting them both in the head. Ethan grabbed my arm pulling me to look at him. "it's over now" I never thought I would have heard those words, looking at him, with a light in his eyes shining.

GUYS, IDK IF I LIKE HOW THIS PLAYED OUT OR NOT. ALSO SHOUTOUT TO @1mnarciss1st77 BC THEY GAVE ME THE IDEA TO WRITE THE SECOND PART. SO SPECIAL THANKS TO THEM :))
841 wordsq