Wrong place, right time

Ethan Landry x fem reader
The gist: Y/N is at her friends apartment, when they get attacked by ghostface, soon to find out that ghostface was her boyfriend.
Song: Dark red~Steve Lacy

"FUCKING RUN!!" I yelled at my sisters, and everyone else there. I ran into Quinn's room. Looking down as I came, seeing blood, Quinn's lifeless body, just laying there. "Oh my god.." "AHHHH!!" Ghostface was at the door, shit. I ran, throwing myself at the door. If I was gonna die, I was gonna die going out for my sisters, and my friends, and, my boyfriend. I hit the door, hearing whoever was behind the mask yell. They had to of fell because it gave all of us enough time to get a ladder and go through the window. It was my turn to go on the ladder, Anika was right behind me, I turned around and to my surprise she wasn't there. "ANIKA!!!" She fell. She was gone, forever. Tears forming in my eyes telling me to keep going. I tried to move but someone pulled me back into the window, since I wasn't far enough for them to not get me. "HELP ME!!" I screamed, loud enough, at least I thought. I got cut, not deep enough for me to die but deep enough for me to feel it a lot more than anything, the worst part was it was my leg. "AHHHHHHH" I let out a blood curdling scream. My body was pulled, flipped over and stabbed, in the stomach, "why.." was all I could get out. "I'm sorry babe, but I had to" was all I heard with that stupid fucking voice changer on. If only Ethan would have been here, to protect me. I lie there. Hearing sirens coming, getting stabbed left in right by this person. What had I done to deserve this? I closed my eyes, waiting for the end. I woke up, in the hospital, everyone around me. I talked to them and the police, then Ethan came in. "How's your leg?" Ethan asked me. Then I realized. Nobody but the killer was in the room and could have seen me get cut on the leg. And the doctors would have only told the count of how many times I got stabbed. It was him. Ethan. I couldn't get anything out but a cry.

425 words
Y'all Idek if this is a ship or what, it's more betrayal than anything, also again thank you guys sm for getting my story to number 13 💪💪