Parties (‼️SMUT‼️)

Ethan Landry x Fem reader smut
The gist: Y/n and Ethan had a little too much to drink, yk what happens then
Song: Love me~Lil Wayne, Drake

I filled the red solo cup I had back up with whatever was in the punch bowl, and honestly I didn't care. I was having a good time with my friends at the party, not to mention Ethan was there. The tall, curly headed, asshole that I liked was there. I never was a sexual person but damn, he was for sure on my list. I started drinking faster and faster, using the bathroom more and feeling more happy by the cup. I felt a hand go onto my waist, and from the looks of it, it was the same guy who was with Tara earlier. "Get the fuck off me perv!" I yelled, turning around seeing him, "oh shit" I heard people say around me. "I have a boyfriend and myself that will gladly beat the ever living shit out of you!" I lied. I didn't have a boyfriend that would beat the shit out of him. I had myself, my hands, and friends. I only had a crush. Chad came over to the crowd around me, and along came Ethan. I didn't know what happened after that, I all remember was falling after being pushed by that guy. I woke up back at the shared apartment I lived in, in my room. Ethan, Quinn, Tara, Sam, Chad, and Mindy were crowded around me. "Are you okay?" Chad asked. "Yeah I think so, I.." I was cut off by Ethan. "Guys I think we should let her rest, I mean we all had a lot of drinks and she got hurt" "yeah I think it would be a good idea" I said back looking at Ethan, as soon as I said that everyone but Ethan left, "Oh come on, you aren't fooling anyone, you wanted them to leave!" "Yeah maybe I did, but it was for you" Ethan said back to me with a huge smirk, "If you wanted to fuck me you can just say so" "alright then!" Fuck, I have to much of a soft spot for him. Ethan grabbed my jaw, pressing his soft lips against mine, pulling me closer each second. A soft kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session, muffled moans turning both of us on. "Mmm, fuck.." Ethan said pulling me into his lap. "Is this okay?" He asked while tugging on the bottom of my shirt. "It's fine if not Y/n" "No, please take it off!" Ethan pulled my shirt off and started staring, "you know you can take whatever off right?" "As long as it's okay with you, babe" Ethan unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in my room. I could feel his member rise and I laughed a little, knowing he knew I knew. "You do not know how fucking long I've wanted this do you, Y/n?" He asked me "nope" I said trying to move, "lay down" I laid down on the bed, pulling off everything I had on, Ethan stood there, staring at me while I did it, "Are you gonna do the same?" I asked him, he started taking off his clothes. Soon we were both bare, nothing in the world separating our skin. "You still wanna do this, it's fine if you don't" he asked me "Ethan please!!" Soon I felt his member go into me, "fuckkk!" A few seconds later Ethan started to build up a pace. "Mmhh..." soon the pain of it turned into pleasure, the slow thrusts he put it turned to fast ones. "Fuck Ethan, I'm getting close" soon after I said that I felt myself give in, "Ethannn!!!" "I'm close babe, give me a second!" Maybe 2-3 minutes after that he came. "That was.." "Amazing!" We cuddled, and I quickly fell asleep, in his arms. And only his.

678 words
Sorry for this, ik ik it's bad, I haven't ever written smut and yeah :))