Walking in (‼️SMUT‼️)

Ethan Landry x FEM reader
WARNINGS! Smut, degrading, masturbating, Sir kink, permission kink.
The gist: Ethan walks in on you touching yourself.
Song: Bathroom ~ Montell Fish

"Mmh!" I cover my mouth after moaning like that. The fuck was I thinking. I knew my roomie, Ethan, would be home soon, he said he had to stop at the shop before coming back to cook dinner.
I slowly slid two of my fingers in and out of me, moaning as quietly as I could. The bedsheets and comforter was soaked before I knew it, but I kept going. I lost my mind inside of all the pleasure I was taking in, taking glances at my door to make sure Ethan wasn't there. Speaking about him, he was the reason I was doing this right now. Every move, every breath, almost everything about him turned me on. Again lost in the thought of him, on the way to my second orgasm, I thought I heard the apartment door open. I continued either way, not caring. "Y/n?" I heard Ethan say, my head bolting straight up to look at my door. "SHIT! GET OUT!" I yell, but to my surprise he walks farther in, closing the door behind him. "You dirty little slut.. what should I do with you, hm?" Just hearing him say that made me wet, much wetter than before. "Little Y/n, be a good girl and keep going for me" I obey his orders, sliding my fingers back inside of me, almost unraveling then and there. "Did I make you do this, slut?" I shook my head yes to his question, "Use your words bitch" I hated but loved this. "Yes sir." He got closer, this time putting his fingers on my clit. "Mmmm!" I moaned, looking down at his pants, noticing the tent I had caused. "Sir?," I began to ask a question, "may I cum, please?" Ethan then said yes, rubbing my clit even harder, making me cum that second. "Good girl..." was the last thing I heard before he took me to get cleaned up.

What the fuck. I'm sorry for being unactive.. 😭 This is my apology for y'all ig.
366 words