Relapse (gn reader)

Ethan Landry x Reader, posible angst (?)
The gist: Y/n has been struggling with problems, going back to cutting. They have been in a dark place and couldn't stand it anymore.
Song: Alien blues~Vundabar

I sat on the bathroom floor with the blade in my hand. It had been about 3 months since I had last cut myself. Ethan was at Econ, so I didn't have to worry about him coming back to the dorm anytime soon. I placed the blade down onto my wrist, pulling it back while pushing it down. I watched the white line turn red, watching the blood run down my arm. Tears filling my eyes, wincing at the pain coming into view. I heard the dorms door open and close. "Y/n, Im back!" Shit... I hurried and tried to hide the blade. I heard Ethan's footsteps get closer to the bathroom, but the thing I didn't realize was I forgot to lock the door. I looked down at my arm, seeing the blood everywhere. "Y/n, Babe, you here?" I heard him say. I watched the door handle move, watching it open and seeing Ethan look down at me. "Y/n?? Oh my god, are you okay? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tears started flowing down my cheeks, staining my face. "I'm so sorry E.." was all I could get out. Before I knew it I was out. I woke up in the hospital, with my whole friend group there. Everyone started asking me if I was okay. I kept telling them I was sorry, but I don't think they understood how sorry I was. I felt so bad. Even though I wished I could have left, I felt good knowing I still had all of my friends, they felt more like family then anything. As I was talking to everyone Ethan walked in, holding flowers, and my favorite candy, c/n. I loved him. He loved me, even through everything me and him went through, we stuck to each others side.

Y'all. I cant with this, I got kinda sad tbh. Anyways pookie's!
352 words