School bathrooms (‼️SMUT‼️)

Ethan Landry x Fem reader
Smutty smut smut ;))
The gist: Ethan texted you during class to meet him in the bathroom, and you decided it would be a good idea 😭✋
Song: Slut me out~NLE Choppa

11:27AM the clock read. I was in science and I fucking hated it. I wanted to skip but the last time I did they gave me a suspension. *vvv vvv*
I looked down to my lap where my phone was.
*New text message from: E<33*
I looked back up to see what my teacher was doing, and like always she had left the room. I unlocked my phone and opened his message,
E<33: You should meet me at the bathrooms by the gym ;))
Y/n: Okay, I'll be there soon, but it better be worth it
E<33: it will be I swear
I looked around one more time and walked out of the room grabbing my back pack. It took me only a few minutes to get downstairs and to the bathrooms, but I didn't see Ethan. "Ethan?" I started to walk into the bathroom noticing only one stall door closed, "E?" I heard him laugh and then open the door. "Y/n, Come here, I found something really cool" I started to walk over to the stall, which happened to be one of the bigger stalls when he pushed me up against the door while locking it. "E.." I tried to say as he grabbed me by the waist pulling me in. "Mm, Y/n" after like 3 minutes of us just making out he pulled away and pulled the toilet seat down sitting on it, "Y/n, come here" he said patting his lap, and as soon as I sat down we were back at it again, this time it was more heated, Ethan started biting my lip a little, wanting more. "Fuck.." I mumbled pulling away, I started to fall off of Ethan's lap so I pulled back on him not realizing I kinda grinded on him. "Babe.. fuck" I heard Ethan say, making me do it again. I wanted more friction, my core already dripping wet. Ethan asked me if I wanted to have some fun, and ofc I said yes. Ethan pulled his sweat pants down, and I did the same. "Take off your undies, sweetheart" Ethan said, as I started pulling them off. Ethan motioned for me to come sit back down on his lap, and I did. As soon as a sat down I felt a cold feeling on my clit. I let out a small moan, making Ethan touch me more. "Fuck baby, so wet already?" Ethan pushed his finger, adding another as he went, into my heat. "Mmm, fuck!" I let out kinda loud. Ethan started thrusting in and out of me, and he hit my g-spot a few times, "E, right there, please!!" He hit my g-spot a few more times before I came. Ethan pulled his fingers out and licked his hand, "you taste sweet, y/n" he then started to pull his boxers down, revealing his what looked like, 8 inch member. Ethan grabbed my arm and then I lined myself up with his hardened member. I started to somewhat bounce myself on him, straddling as he grabbed my hips holding me up. "Fuckk..." Ethan groaned. Ethan started to thrust into me since I wasn't going fast enough for him. "I'm close!" I said, Ethan shook his head. "Please y/n, I'm close too!" We both came, all over each other. He pulled me off of him, pulling his pants up. He opened the door and went out to grab some paper towels, wetting them down then bringing them to me, helping my clean up. After he helped me clean up I tried to stand, my legs shaking a little. We said our goodbyes and our "love you!" As I left. I grabbed my bag and walked up stairs, not noticing what time it was. As soon as I was close to my classroom the last bell went off. I didn't realize we had been in there for that long, or if anyone came in there either.... ;)

736 words
Y'all I can't believe I actually wrote something today, I was super busy but then I wasn't. Also sorry if this isn't good, this is the first "long" smut I've wrote, but yeah!!