4. Assistant and Affogato suffering

"My Liege what do you mean I must go outside?

Custard cookie waved his staff

" To the outside you go! I've asked a certain Carrot Cookie to do your work! " Custard declared. "You must stop overworking yourself so you must go on break my assistant! "

"Work! Work! I love working! " Carrot cookie said cradling a giant carrot.

"No! No I, I really don't want to leave- I-"

You ended up outside

You hid your face in shame, shame that you haven't spoken to your cookie friends in ages, in fact no one even knows what cookie you are! They just call you y/n because you preferred it you appreciated this though.

You spent your time watering the plants while not daring to hum a tune!

I hope no one speaks to me... Especially Affogato...

"Oh there you are! " Affogato cookie smiled.

Why are we still here, just to suffer.

"Oh, hi Affogato. "

"Hmm you seem down you know you poor, poor thing. ~"

He leaned in closer next to your hoodie covered ear.

"What's bothering you my fellow cookie, you can talk to me~ Right?~ "

uuMmM-

"Haha sounds like your going to poison me with how sweet you sound. "

Affogato cookie glanced in shock.

"Pardon? "

"Nothing." You faintly smiled while watering the flowers.

Affogato swore you said something about poison but dismissed it. (He underestimated how incompetent you were so that's why he dissmissed it. )

"Anyway I was searching for you~ Let's go have our little meeting~"

You being the yes-cookie you were accepted.

"Come with me~" He said grabbing your hand. Your thoughts were mainly 'Do I smell like jelly ramen? ' or 'Why must he grab my hand? '

The meeting was beautiful, a table in a lush meadowy place with vibrant flowers. The parasoul above the intricate vanilla tables the finest jelly woven dark red fabric.

(He's definitely going to poison me.) Were your thoughts.

"Come take a seat~" Affogato sweetly smiled as he pulled out a chair for you.

"Um, thanks Affogato..." But you pull out HIS seat too!

"Um just to be fair.! "

Affogato was caught surprised.

"My oh my aren't you the sweetest cookie? ~" He joked.

"No..." You muttered

"What? " Affogato said.

"Yes!" You say alarmed.

Now both sitting you gazed into each, oh who am I kidding your eyes were looking at your fidgeting cookie hands. While affogato was trying to see your eyes.

You didn't notice him putting down the vanilla ice cream with coffee. You didn't trust it (Even though it wasn't poisoned.)

"Um, mine looks really good so can you taste it?

" Oh... Oh my! ~" Affogato averted his eyes.

"You mean to feed me your ice cream? "
He said blushing. One hand on his cheek.

No, no, no that's suspicious he's flipping personalities as fast as a strawberry crepe modified switch. And that's fast.

"Uhh, yes...? "

That's when you thought you must act like this for the good of the kingdom. For k/n!

"Well, ahh.. "

You put a spoon in his mouth in the most awkward manner ever...

"Mhmhm~ How...delectable~"

"Um yes it looks quite good... "

... Then he got a spoon full.

"Say ahh~ dear~"

You choked on your oxygen-

Cmon FOR K/N FOR CUSTARD COOKIE III!!!

"Uh, ahhhh. "

You nervously opened your mouth as he put the cold dessert near your mouth.

"Nom"

"Mhmhm how was it dear?~ "

It was actually really good. :D

"It's delicious! Thank you Affogato! "
You smiled, a big grin that you get from the joy of food and it melted Affogato cookies heart. But not enough for him to not rid you from his objective. The throne.

This cookie is wrapped around my finger, now I can learn her secrets! Mhmhm... Affogato thought.

He is definitely homicidal to even want to put a spoon near my crumb filled face...Suspicious...Y/n thought.