19. The part where Affogato is being a lil goofy 💀💀💀💀

Everyone immediately woke up from their prolonged slumber, affogato telling them what the hell just happened and why it happened. You, custard and affogato are currently working on restoring the kingdom once again after revitalizing the melted sugar gnomes that definitely 'no one' was responsible for.

Affogato was lying in his purple velvet covers thinking about what he truly wanted anymore, he was lost, struggling to grasp his objective. Had he been so narrow minded? A kingdom needs cookies!

Affogato sighed and went to the balcony swatting away at the purple curtains. He saw Gingerbrave, Strawberry cookie, chilli pepper and wizard cookie doing whatever their goals were.

In the first time ever affogato sat on the balcony truly alone, truly devoid of touch, truly questioning his sanity.

In the first time in forever his head hurt by not some annoying voices but because he struggled to answer a question.

Me a master in medicinal studies?! Be brought down to this level? He sighed. He just needed time to drift off to sleep. It was better than whatever messes he's caused to other people leaving their sputtered jam and crushed dreams to haunt him for pointless goal. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep exhausted.

*knock knock* affogato perked up from the noise. "Mmh~ Yes do come in~" He said in his usual voice. While also pretending to yawn.

I will not be vulnerable like other cookies... He mentally took note in his head as he got out and sat on his bed to greet whoever was at the door.

"You, Affogato I heard you were doing a y/n and came to check up on you. "

That voice! That endearingly annoying voice! That was y/n!

Affogato looked at y/n in awe, not saying anything snarky or sarcastic as he tried to decipher what the heck was inside that suspiciously cute hoodie of yours.

Hopefully not that gnome.. I bet she is a beautiful cookie, so sweet and want to hug her! . Affogato gushed lovingly in his mind not even ashamed for thinking like that.

As he gushed, flustered from y/n he looked away from her she stood at the door confused on what the hell Affogato was doing. She moved closer to Affogato and snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"C'mon earth bread to Affogato, earth bread to Affogato!"

Oh that sweet voice...He silently gushed putting his hands to his face ..Oh wait. Affogato immediately stopped gushing about y/n in his mind and had a talk with you like a civilized cookie would.

"I'm perfectly fine dear, I can look after myself, nothing to worry about. " Affogato looked away blushing. "I wish you would look after yourself more though, you deserve the world..." He silently said.

"What? " y/n exclaimed confused.

"What? " Affogato exclaimed surprised while he covered his mouth. He then averted his eyes from you and fidgeted with his sleeves, hiding a small genuine smile from you.

"Bro you're definitely sick 🗿" y/n says feeling his head "Yup your head is very hot." Affogato blushed even harder! Somehow he wasn't scared of your weird glare. In fact he liked it!

Why? You were concerned about him and it just made his heart soar even more! So much that he eventually laid his head on you.

"Uhh, oh he definitely passed out... " You say worryingly "I better bring him to custard so he can heal him." You start using yourself as support guiding Affogato downstairs. He secretly blushes.

Mm she feels so comfortable, her hoodie is so soft, I wish we could cuddle on the couch.. I'd give her my whole world..*sigh* What's left of it anyway...

Y/n eventually reaches the bottom of the Royal vanilla steps in exhaustion. "*pant* Custard *wheeze* Affogato passed out." Y/n then placed Affogato down and collapsed on the floor. "I really need to get in better physical shape." She sighed awaiting a response.

"Huh I don't sense that he's sick, cause my healing magic isn't working... " Custard explained as he scratched his head curiously.

"What." You say as Affogato starts to cling on to you. "Don't leave my side please..." Affogato said semi-conscious. He clinged on to you tighter. Nuzzling his face in your neck his breath on it too, (honestly that would tickle...)"I'd do anything for you, just say the word... "

Y/n was hella confused. "My Lord, he is acting a lil goofy here! " You say turning red as you were not used to contact and also not used to how GENUINE Affogato is speaking to you.

He held on to you tighter wrapping his arms around you. "Mmm this is my kingdom now.. " he sighs his heart beating fast. "Uh Custard what's happening?! " Y/n exclaimed confusingly.

"Wait I thought you two were a couple? " Custard exclaimed confused. "I-I'll explain later-lemme juust-" y/n supports affogato to the Royal couch in the Royal lobby. "Welp I gotta do my duties." Y/n says leaving. "Wait please, please don't leave me I need you-" Affogato stirred in his nightmare.

Somehow y/n stays. "Well you did save this kingdom Affogato I'll give you that.. " Y/n shrugs and sits on the arm of the couch while affogato turns red that you would be there for him.

Also every 60 seconds a minute passes in Africa

💀