16.Jelly Satans Hot Jelly Ramen

Affogato had a look of disgust as the normal looking jelly ramen was served amongst everyone. Everyone else including you thought it was normal soup. And since you were all exhausted you custard and gingerbrave immediately tasted the ramen soup.

Your face dropped

you felt something very wrong.

Affogato P. O. V

Everyone in the gnome cafe was unconscious... This will make taking over the kingdom much more easier...

I head outside of the silent gnome cafe but only before turning of the heat in the stoves of the kitchen. Wouldn't want to burn my future kingdom.

Ugh, I had to act all lovey dovey for that pathetic hooded idiot cookie. What does their dough or face even look like? Wait no I won't lose any brain cells thinking about an idiot. But I must admit it felt quite nice when she touched my face and said those sweet, nice, kind words that-NO! It's a cookie! I need everyone to accept me!

Oh well..now to take care of strawberry cookie, wizard cookie and chilli pepper cookie...So they will forget about them and follow me!

Y/n P. O. V

"Ughh what the- where the earth bread am I-Oh wait-" You look around and see everyone from the gnome cafe in a strange magma place. "Guys...Are we in HELL?! "

Affogato P. O. V
"Everyone here today lies the dead cookie and gnome bodies from the newly established gnome cafe. " I gracefully and elegantly read out towards everyone from the castle balcony by myself.

The gnomes start stressing out for granted because they think those hats will save them, but I'm afraid I've turned the hats off... ~

I see the gnomes start evaporating left and right instead of melting from normal strong emotions. Chilli pepper cookie, strawberry and wizard cookie look oh so terrified~

They're just standing there like decorative sugar gnomes~My oh my~

Y/n P.O.V
"Uhh guys why are more of you adorable sugar gnomes appearing? " Why aren't the sugar gnomes saying anything?!

Custard then looked at me, fear in his blue eyes. "My kingdom...I've failed. " You pat his head. "No it's my fault for thinking of this idea to make gnome hats. "

"It's not your fault y/n I'm a terrible leader! " Wait, has he been addressing me by my name more? Awww that's so sweet of the little guy! But I have to focus on our situation!

I hug custard tightly like a big sister would. "Custard you. Did. Nothing. Wrong. You are a ruler who has only thought of helping others! This.. Was my... No it was not any of our faults... "

"Okay custard let's go, this is Hell I think... But we have to at least try and find a way out hm?

Wow custard looks so brave now! Wait a second.....where in the jam hell is Gingerbrave?!

Affogato P. O. V

I chuckle sweetly in my velvet room decorated with my affogato incense.. Such a sweet, sweet, smell...  Ahh the sight of my velvet bed curtains of silk.. My soft chocolate beeeddd.. Mhmhm~

Footsteps?!  Footsteps?! Why are there footsteps out my door?!

I pull out my staff and hide behind the door.

*knock, knock*

It opens...Wait
..The door-IT'S OPENING TOO MUCH. "GAH! " My whole body aches in woe from the door slams on me as a mysterious figure responsible for my demise looks over me.. Their terrifying shadow looking at mine wait a second..

"OH OH MY GOODNESS AFFOGATO! Some cookies were taking y/n and custard into cookie coffins! "

WHAT THE-It was no- GINGERBRAVE IS HERE?! No, no remain calm and everyone will believe and follow... Just need to act...

"Yes gingerbrave they-they didn't make it... "  I say in my smooth voice...

"Huh?! That's strange how come I made it? Strange.. "  Gingerbrave looking at his hands "Huh.. I'm pretty sure I ate the whole ramen soup..? "

The strange soup was never in my mind  yet it's good to take and grab any opportunity I can... But how did he survive the effects of that strange soup...?

Just who are- no WHAT are you Gingerbrave...