11. Gnomed Gnightmare

Affogato P. O. V

Affogato was stumbling, flailing...

I NEED a place to belong! I deserve a PLACE TO BELONG!

The snow hit his cold face whipped with the wrath of the harsh snowy winds as he spent his time exiled in the snowy forest. Crawling under a tree a certain cookie approached him.

"Affogato it's time you stop purposefully dividing your idiot self because of your dumb as ' Ice cream and Coffee' schmuck we are all cookies, yet there is still a divide..? Why? "

Affogato was silent his face buried in the snow.

I've already sinned far enough...Enough jam is already on my hands...I'll carry out what I intended to do... Or that jam was shed in vain... I-I can't go back.

The mysterious cookie turned around as the hooded cookie took off their hood and fake face...

A deep voiced gnome?!

"Hey wassup bby gurl-"

"WHAT THE-"

"GAHH!"

Affogato was drenched in fear as he fell out of his bed.

"Affogato I'm trying to sleep!" A tired y/n and custard cookie yelled, then immediately went back to sleep.

Fear...

Affogato put his hand on his heart to see if he was still there.

Why do I still feel fear?

Y/n's Side

"Mmmm bed...I love my bed... "

"Y/n? "

"G-goodmorning Custard Cookie... Sir.. " You slurred.

"Y/n it's 2pm..."

"Hahaaa I've overslept again... "

"Your king will guide you to your new working space with your friend, Affogato! "

"Fr-frieend? But you are my friend... "

Custard cookie III hid the fact that he was shocked, usually every cookie only known him for wanting to rule, yet you saw him for who he was. Custard hid his smile while placing you at the round vanilla table with Affogato and himself.

"So what should we do today my dear assistants of k/n! "

Y/n was trying her best to pay attention with her head down, while affogato was just staring at custard like the abyss staring through. A snide smile a common feature on his face. Paying attention to the words of Custard.

"My king! I propose that we increase the amount of cookies in this kingdom and place more landmarks to increase cookie tourist attractions, generating  viable income. "

Custard cookie clapped at the speech and looked amazed.

"What about you, y/n? " Custard said looking at y/n.

"T-the sugar gnomes are melting, I want to make sure they don't... " You say in your sleep.

Affogato was shook, mouth agape while custard nodded his head in approval.

"Great y/n! I think we should work on the well-being of our gnomes! They are citizens of this kingdom too! "

Affogato was shocked

That helps economy AND infrastructure being built on this place while it can attract sugar gnome tourists that can join us after we find a solution to the gnome melting situation!! Y/n is... IS SMART??!!

"Uhh affogato cookie you've been quiet for a while... " Custard worriedly said.

"Mmmm, field's of white silkkk... Show oness *snore* heart... "

Affogato cookie then realized she was still stupid.