8. Gnome Moment

"Dear citizens of the kingdom! As you know one of our cookies has ran away! Y/n cookie has taken her departure...From this Kingdom.." Custard cookie read out from the kingdom balcony, Affogato beside him still snidely smiling.

The cookies below looked up to the balcony.

"Y/n? I thought she went for a long run to relieve stress! " Gingerbrave went.

"That cookie who never goes outside? Who funded the library?! "A shooketh wizard cookie went.

"Aww now I'm the only cookie with a hoodie... "Strawberry cookie mumbled.

"Rip one of my wallets.. *sob*" Chilli Pepper Cookie silently sobbed.

The sugar gnomes had started panicking. "Wha-what about our labor breaks?! " One of them said. "No more free Jelly ramen soup for us... " Another went.

"Will our Sugar Gnome huts go out of commission?! " Another exclaimed. A bunch of sugar gnomes began melting.

"Dear sugar gnomes! We must find Y/N! " A hoarde of melting gnomes went into the forest chanting "FOR Y/N! "

Affogato cookie wondering if she was still near the kingdom when she sent that envelope was intrigued.

"Your majesty, perhaps I could look after our labor force so they don't get hurt. "

"Ohoho! A great idea my loyal servant! " Custard cookie III said relieved.

The bunch of cookies below were flabbergasted on what the earth bread just happened. Picturing a cookie being chased by sugar gnomes being chased by a cookie like affogato is sure to confuse any cookie.

Meanwhile you were returning to the kingdom to visit Custard cookie III as you believed you overreacted.

You began humming the cookie run kingdom ost unknowingly in the forest.

Buh bah bah buh duh duh duh dAH duH- you bopped while walking cheerfully with some bear jellies in your bag, remembering custard cookie III enjoying them.

That's when you saw it.

The gnomes.

"Y/n! y/n! Y/n! " The gnomes chanted.

"Oh hello little guys!" You say.

"Excuse me have you seen a y/n ma'am. " A gnome with the deepest voice ever questioned.

"Wait guys, guys, guys, that IS y/n! "

"Yayy y/n! " The sugar gnomes cheered.

God I wish I had my hood right now lucky it's only the gnomes.

Affogato then appeared a harbinger of cold dough in a mix of vivid star jellies...

"Oh goodness um, any gnome got a spare hoodie I can borrow? "

"Yes ma'am. " The deep voices gnome went as he passed the fabled 'emergency hoodie. ' That you prepared for no apparent reason.

"*Ahem* We meet again, Affogato... "

"Oh yes darling, and I assume you know what power I have over this kingdom... And how you cannot stop me. "

Affogato pulled out his staff but then thought..

Dammit these sugar gnomes would witness the murder of y/n...I await another day...

Affogato shrugged and chuckled.

"Ahem, I jest darli-"

"bark! "

A cake monster grabbed Affogato's staff and ran away with it. LOL.