12. Gnomeeting

"Obviously the high amounts of emotion they experience cause an amount of heat sufficient to melting their quality spun sugar! " Affogato said chuckling while enthusiasticly pointing at a big board with red liquorice string, photos and pins.

"Yuh" you say arm laying on the table while your hand supports your face.

"And that means we must cooldown the gnomes perhaps making some sort of excellent device that cools them when it senses an abnormal amount of emotional energy from our poor, sweet, gnomes! "

"... Yuh. " you say

"Ohhoho~ then, THEN the gnomes can express their SWEET! emotions more making us a gnome expression friendly LANDMARK OURSELVES! BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY KINGDOM WITH EXPRESSIVE GNOMES! "
Affogato maniacally laughed.

"... Yuh. " you say nodding.

Affogato realized that he hated your company because you only said yuh...

"Can I murder you? "
"Yuh."

"Can I strangle you? "
"Yuh.'

" Can I kiss you?. "
"🗿"

"Is that a 'yuh' huh?! IS IT Y/N COOKIE?! "
Affogato yelled placing his arms on the table leaning towards your uninterested face.

"Nuh, I haven't forgotten how you played me when we ate affogat- um ice cream and coffee. "

Affogato plotted.

Maybe since she already has seen my true demeanor, I can make her the only one to see my true demeanor which she will think I will only show my true side to her, THEN I AFFOGATO WILL RID OF THIS COOKIE!

"You good Gator Gato the backstabbing Tomato? " you say facing him head on. Affogato sighed and rolled his eyes folding his arms and pouting playfully.

"Ugh, fine y/n I will redeem myself to you... After all you're the only cookie whose seen the true me... ~"

🗿...

"Okay, but I'm only doing this because custard cookie III believes in second chances for everyone. " You say folding your arms.

"Let's make some godhdarn frozone sugar gnome hats. "