10. Y/N Strikes Back!

"Custard cookie *wheeze* sir please give this to affogato when he *cough* appears. "

You say woozy from running but taking a massive W in the I hate affogato fanclub.

Custard cookie III eyes widened as he beamed, "y/n my assistant your back! Why did you leave?! " Custard began hugging you as you pat his back.

"I'm sorry Custard cookie I won't do such a thing again... " Custard looked down. "No, this kingdom made you unhappy, and I want all my subjects to be happy! "

*Crash* "Y/NNNNNN!!! "

A shiver goes gown your spine even though cookies don't have one.

"Oh! hello your majesty! " Affogato innocently smiled as if he wasnt trying to remove your existence as soon as he saw the presence of custard cookie III.

He walked inside as his graceful self.

"Ahh! Well Affogato you and y/n will be working as BOTH my assistants so the kingdom can be the best with more people helping me! Custard cookie III!"

"What."

"What."

The two enemies looked at each other, Affogato expecting you to scream and shout at custard cookie III... After all he saw the side of you when you ate Ice cream and the side of you in the forest.

While you knew he would act a suck up for his endgame plan.

Affogato braced himself for your words...

"Erm.. Okay Custard cookie III! Anything for you! " you said.

"Yes my Lord me and y/n will work together! "

Custard cookie III was overjoyed!

"Yes! Now us three are the bestest of friends!"

Custard pulled all three of you into a tight hug. Affogato shook averted his eyes to you, while you give him the 🗿 stare. The hug was uncomfortably long and silent... But not to Custard cookie III.

"Um sir Custard cookie III I have something for you from a place I went to! "

Custard gasped in excitement looking at a Affogato cookie averting his eyes smiling nervously.

"So you WERE right!" Custard pointed at affogato excitedly .

"Oh you two are such, such good friends! "

Affogato looked at you seeing how you would react and was returned by your chilling 🗿 stare that he sees through your hood.

Affogato feared that stare.

"Soo, I and Affogato have planned to bring you the freshest bear jellies for you to eat so you can relive the memory of our past adventures! "
You beam.

"Whippee! My local subjects are the best! " Custard began doing strange victory dances with hopping up and down.

But you jut smiled as you only got the best for your true bestie custard cookie III the cookie that's stuck by you.