21. Insert A Title Here Since The Author Is Tired

As you and Affogato cookie walk back to the kingdom you couldn't help but feel hurt. Hurt that Affogato could play with your feelings like that. You trudged at the forest looking around at the scenery before sighing.

"Man, haven't you gotten your victory yet?" You say laughing sadly. The clouds overhung the forest in a grey hue. Affogato's eyes widened as he looked at you defensively. "What do you mean, y/n?"

You gather your thoughts back together "Oh it's nothing don't worry." You laugh sadly. Your eyes couldn't focus on Affogato's. You couldn't tell what was genuine and what was fake anymore.

The clouds in the sky began to look heavier. "Hey y/n it looks like it might rain..." Affogato trailed his eyes looking at the endless sky. "Yeah we better run back, the kingdom is close by anyway..." You say shrugging.

As you ran back to the kingdom while daydreaming and over thinking it was less exhausting. Having your head in the clouds was truly a curse and a blessing. "Y/n...Y/N!" Custard exclaimed waiting at the gate of the castle.

Custard cookie ran up to hug you as Affogato gently smiled on the sidelines. "Hey there kiddo, sorry for making you worry." You say hugging him tightly.

*crumble*

"Uhhh..let's go inside before we become soggy!" You say remembering your cracked cookie arm. The three of you enter the warm palace, away from the harsh greys that occupied the outside. You immediately walk over to the couch exhausted. As you flop on you feel your cookie arm crumbling off.

"Uhh Custard can you take a look at my arm?" You say a bit afraid. Affogato was alarmed by why you said such a thing about your arm hoping his dear didn't have anything too serious.

Custard approached you. "Oh.. Sure y/n! Roll up your sleeve!" You slowly roll up your hoodie sleeve.

*CRACK*

...

*WHAM*

"Oh my arm just fell... Off I guess?" You say nonchalantly. It didn't really hurt but tickled to you. Custard was terrified. And Affogato seemed calm but inside he was going to curse the cookie or thing that caused the damage to your arm.

Rain started coating the silence of the warm room. "Oh it's not that bad!" You joke. Custard and Affogato just looked at you jaw dropped. You decide to pick up your arm and say in a posh voice. "I am y/n's arm and I am dead, bleh." Following up the bleh with your tongue sticking out. You giggled in the rain filled silence.

Usually Affogato would roll his eyes or custard would laugh at that silly accent like he usually does but THIS. This was too far. Custard immediately casted healing magic onto your arm.

"Pfft haha that tickles! Is this what the rest feel when ya'll go adventuring!" Custard cookie had a small yet sad smile as you joked about your injury.

Silently as Custard cookie was trying to heal your injury he was praying in his mind that you would love, appreciate and value yourself more. He really did hate seeing you in this state. The time you spent in your room never talking, never going outside, rarely talking to him...Until Affogato cookie came..

He was happy that you went outside and he was at peace with your injury. Smiling softly custard cookie sighed. "Your arm should heal y/n but you better look after yourself more!" He said angry his hands on his hips.

While Affogato was mortified with your injury. In his mind he was having these thoughts of crushing the ever loving dough of the person who did this.

My love did not deserve this was a phrase he constantly repeated in his head. Honestly his head hurt as well as his heart seeing you in this state.

I've hurt you so much... Yet when you're hurt you still smile so custard won't be worried... I wish you would smile and joke with me like that too... Affogato thought.

The rain continued as you slowly grew extremely tired from the soft sounds of the rain. You closed your eyes trusting custard cookie with your safety. The darkness was comforting like a warm blanket.

The two cookies looked at each other. "Affogato we must look after y/n!" Custard said determined. Affogato smiled at the cookie.

Perhaps y/n will be happy if I took care of custard cookie like her too...

Affogato nodded his head. "Of course my leige, I will do my utmost part in this." Affogato was probably thinking of you being grateful to custard cookie and not him.

But her smile and her health is worth it. That thought that his darling y/n was safe made him have a smile on his face as he walked with the young custard to plan on who will look after y/n on certain days.

As Affogato and custard find a plan to get y/n on her feet the rain continues to pour. If only y/n knew that she was loved. And that her hating herself made the hearts of others crumple slowly.

Night

Affogato could not sleep at all as he kept thinking about you. His plush, silky gorgeous bed wasn't going to be enough for him to sleep. The thought of you at the back of his head being threatened lingered at the back of his mind.

Affogato sleepily made his way downstairs with a single blanket and pillow. The quiet hums of rain masking his footsteps. He set up a pillow and blanket as he slept right next to you on the floor.

The floor was cold from the rain but Affogato didn't care about that right now. He cared about you.

(Written at 3:31am help.)

MLG CHAPTER 21😎