18. Affogato is a Toe Eyed Cabbage

Meanwhile in 'Hell'

Y/n and Custard were hidden behind a bush in the castle garden.

"Custard we gotta run.. " whispered y/n.

Custard looked shocked

"No! what about the other gnomes y/n!" custard objected.

"Shh keep quiet, oh my witches earth bread is literally so strange, wait let me think Custard... " y/n began to actually use her brain for something other than sugar gnomes finally succumbing to a solution.

Y/n placed both hands on Custard shoulders maintaining eye contact unlike the other times were y/n would usually shy away from it. She sighed her eyes briefly shut as she then opened them again.

"Custard I want you and the gnomes to run I'll distract them since I think they mainly only want me. "

Affogato P. O. V

"Now gingerbrave watch as I administer this concoction of my potion with my incense around the room. "

I've lighted my incense all around the room blocking control from pomegranate cookie wherever she is... I figured out she was up to no good as me and Gingerbrave checked the soup and found grinded pomegranate gems...

I approach y/n gracefully she is placed on the table so sweet so, oh whatever-

I yeet the potion on y/ns face.
As she begins shuffling uncomfortably a stressed look on her face.

"You see Gingerbrave I've used the incense to block out any retaliation from the supposed curse user who I think is pomegranate cookie!..."

I say as I plaster a troubled look...

"Wow! How smart Affogato Cookie! You truly are amazing! Oh look she is getting up! "

I see a sluggish y/n wake up

"Affogatooo you toe eyed *hic* cabbage what did you do to the soup? "

I mentally facepalm at the idiocy of the cookie.

"Who did you see in your dream? Y/n? Was it me? No. Now get on with your life~"

She looked down as her eyes widened "CUSTARD WHERE IS CUSTARD?! "

She immediately started panicking for no reason...

"Ahaha~ don't worry I've lit the incense everywhere right Gingerbrave? "

Gingerbrave immediately turned his attention back to me.

"Sir yes sir! He has lit it everywhere! "

Y/n still looked panicked

"So the gnomes and custard are safe? "

I look at y/n gently placing my hand on hers to calm her down.

"You toe eyed cabbage don't touch me.!"

My eyes widen a look of hurt on them..

Ahh, dammit I guess I need to do more than save the kingdom to earn her trust back.

"Everything is alright y/n.."
Gingerbrave said while patting y/n's back.. What is this hurt in my heart? Why is it tying up like this? It hurts... So badly...

"Thanks Gingerbrave now how do we wake them up? " y/n said smiling...

Oh I wish I could make her smile... Perhaps she is my kingdo-No that kingdom is impossible to reach anyway.

"Cmon y/n let's go yeet potions on everyone's faces like Affogato did to you! "

"Yeah wait what.. "

They took the potion and ran to the patients together... And left me behind

I've, I've messed up... Why does my face look so sad? A kingdom itself is pointless without people who care about me.

I forgot why I wanted a kingdom in the first place...