♡05♡

"What time is it...," Takemichi mumbles. He looks over to the clock next to his bed, it reads 5:30am. Takemichi gets up from the bed, careful not to wake anyone. He heads over to the kitchen and makes some rice balls to eat as he watches TV and gets caught up with his favourite anime. 

"So many new episodes of One Piece...," he sighs. Maybe he could get his children into anime too. Although that might be scary, since they are only 3 years old.

Hours pass of constant One Piece episodes and it's now 8:43am. "Morning...," Takemichi hears Chifuyu say. "Good morning!" "You are way too cheery right now," he says. "What time did you wake up?" "At 5:30 I think...?" Chifuyu throws a pillow at Takemichi, "Go sleep..." Takemichi takes out his phone, "I'm going to go out to the arcade," he says. "I'll take you then," Chifuyu says and slips on a new shirt.

Takemichi jumps onto Chifuyu's motorcycle and they head off. "It's too early for this," he says. "Decides, what about Daiki and Chiyo?" "Kei and Kazu can take care of them! I'm sure they'll have fun." Takemichi runs through the door, "Woah! They have the new ones!" Chifuyu face palms, "My head hurts...," he says and sits down. "Let's go play this one," Takemichi says and grabs his hand. "Please."

"Sure."

 "Papas," Daiki and Chiyo yell. "What...," Kazutora says. "Where is my other papas?" "What do you mean they are right-," Kazutora says and pauses. "Baji, where is Fuyu and Michi?" Baji turns, "I don't know... aren't they sleeping beside you?" "No, they aren't." 

"Papas are missing," Chiyo cries. "It's okay Chiyo," Daiki says. "We'll find them! Right papas?" "Yes," Bajj says. "We will find those two." Kazutora picks up his phone and calls Chifuyu, "Where... are youuu," he asks, dragging out the "u". "The acrcade," Takemichi says happily. "I had Chifuyu take me." "At 9 in the morning?" "Actually," Chifuyu says. "He made me leave at 8:45." "Give me back the phone," Takemichi says. "Wait over there," Chifuyu says. "FINE." "Go get the cat," Chifuyu whispers.

"I've got him distracted."