♡14♡

"Oh...," Takemichi thought as he lay in his hospital bed. "I guess I really can't do anything? Can I?" Takemichi couldn't see or hear anybody, although he could feel and sense that somebody was in the room, he wondered who.

They grabbed onto his hand, this person had more delicate hands. "Who could this be," he thought. Their hands aren't completely delicate though, so they must be someone who works hard at something... It could be Hina, Chifuyu, or Mikey... But it could be so many others too. He thought of sighing, but he couldn't, so he just pretended he did.

They began to spell something out in his hand. The words, "I am sorry." There were now tears on him too. It must be Mikey. "I wish I could tell him it was okay," Takemichi thought. "I can tell he's blaming himself about it."

"Wai- Am I starting to hear things," Takemichi thinks to himself. He is slowly getting his hearing back and can now hear everything as low whispers. He hears Mikey's voice, "I'm sorry Michi. I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault- I never should've-" Someone else enters the room and Mikey stops.

"Mikey," the person says. "Why're you here?" "Oh hello Baji," Mikey says, although he still sounds like he is crying. 

"I'm so sorr-" "Mikey, it's fine," Baji says and interrupts him. "I'd hate to say this but, Take wouldn't want you to blame yourself..." And right Baji was, Takemichi did not want that at all. Everything that happened was his fault, not Mikey's.

He wished he could talk to them right now, but at least he can talk to him in the future. Now just to sleep and wait until then...