♡06♡

"Okay," Baji says, a little bit annoyed that Chifuyu randomly ordered him like that. Kazutora put his head on Baji's shoulder, "We'll go get it. Love you." "Love you two," Chifuyu said and hung up the call. Baji and Kazutora could only imagine how upset Takemichi was at Chifuyu, but they brushed it off, it wasn't their problem anyways.

"Okay girls let's go get ready," Kazutora said and picked up both Chiyo and Daiki. "Are papas okay," Chiyo asked, crying because of how worried she had been. "Papas are alright. We are going to get a surprise," Baji said. "Yay! Surprise," the girls said. "Let's go get ready now!"

"Which one to get?" Kazutora is petting a kitten's belly and looking up at Baji. "They are all so cute! I have no idea." "They seem to like papa's earring," Daiki says. "Yes they do," Baji says. "Papa should be careful, so that he doesn't get hurt." 

Chiyo is carried away with a black kitten with big beautiful eyes and isn't responding to anything they have been saying. Normally Chiyo would be so worried about her Papas, but she was doing great, despite Kazutora being in some sort of  "danger". 

"What are you looking at Chiyo?" "Kitty," she says. "That kitty is very pretty isn't it," Baji says. "Yes, he is very pretty!" "That kitty reminds me a lot of your papa. He has big blue eyes and black hair, not to mention he is a very happy kitty. Do you think we should get this one," Kazutora says.

"This one it is."

Back at the arcade Takemichi was eating Pizza, that Chifuyu had bought him, so that he'd calm down. "I want to go home...," Takemichi said and yawned. "I'm so tired." Chifuyu nodded, "Let's grab some coffee?" "Carry me," Takemichi asks, his arms reaching out to Chifuyu. "I'll carry you to the car."

Takemichi took a sip from his coffee, a few minutes later. "Much better," he says. "What about you Chi?" "I'm doing great, but I could be doing better, Hana," Chifuyu says.

"Now let's get home."