♡18♡

"He... He's travelling through time," were the last words Chifuyu had heard before he went 3 years back in time.

Now in the past Takemichi looked surprised as he had seen the future Chifuyu. "Sorry," Takemichi said to Kazutora and Baji, "I have to go get a surprise with Chifuyu." 

Chifuyu had arrived in a mall, so it wasn't that difficult to find a way to leave Kazutora and Baji. Now Takemichi looked at Chifuyu, "You- You time traveled didn't you," he asked him. Now Chifuyu was close to crying, "Y-yeah," he said. "You wouldn't believe how happy I am to see you."

"That means something must've happened right? Am I back in a coma? Or..." Chifuyu knew what he was about to say, "D-dead," Chifuyu finished, tears now falling down his face. Takemichi hugged him, "It's okay," he said, "Now you've come to change that right? So... how about you tell me what happened?"

"You... You and I were walking back home from buying groceries, and when we were walking down the street, a car began speeding toward me. Before it could hit me though... you pushed me away and ended up getting hit yourself... Then you just began bleeding and bleeding out and you passed away," Chifuyu explained. 

Takemichi was rather calm hearing this, and just continued to ask more questions, "How many years in the future did it happen," he asked. "What year is it," Chifuyu asked and Takemichi answered. "Okay so... 3 years in the future. But um- can I be honest with you here," Chifuyu asked and Takemichi nodded. 

"I honestly think it was planned... the figure in the car seemed awfully familiar," Chifuyu said.

And was he wrong?

Well I guess we'll see...