♡19♡

Takemichi looked back at him confused, he wasn't opposed to the idea, as people have tried to do that to him in the past, but he didn't know who this could be.

He swore that Kisaki had changed, I mean Kisaki told him himself, and nothing bad in the future had happened before... So what changed? Who did he anger this time.

"Do you know who it is," Takemichi asked. "Any features that seem familiar?"

Chifuyu kept thinking and thinking, but he couldn't quite see the person anymore. He knew it was a boy, but its features and details now became a blur. He just couldn't seem to see past the black blur surrounding his face, but he did know one thing.

"He was tall. I can't see anything else anymore... But I know for a fact that he was tall. His head reached the top of the car ceiling."

There were only very few people Takemichi knew who could do that. 

Either...
Draken,
Taiju
Hanma
Or
Kiyomasa.

Who could it be?

He could've sworn that Draken no longer had any harsh feelings toward him, he and Mikey visited them often and they would hangout with his family. Could he have perhaps lied?

Taiju... He had never really talked to him. Taiju had helped Takemichi loads during gang fights and he had stopped him from hurting his siblings any further... Could he possibly be mad at that?

Hanma and Kisaki had gotten back together, and Kisaki said that he was sorry on both of their behalf, as Hanma would help him with his evil plans. But he had never come to see Takemichi to confirm it himself, he had always avoided him. Could he still be upset that I ruined his boyfriends plans?

Or Kiyomasa. The guy who'd always bully him and his friends after school, before he was accepted into a real gang. The guy who'd tried to stab Draken and murder him, but thanks to Takemichi, it hadn't happened. The guy he fought that very night, and stabbed him. Did he still hate me?

All of those people went through his mind, but he wasn't sure which one it could be. He supposed he would just have to do some detective work.

But...
Who do you think it could be?
Or maybe it wasn't any of them after all...