♡23♡

Naoto picked up a phone and dialed Shinichiro's number. He quickly answered and Naoto got straight to work with his "interview". 

"Hel-"

"Were Mikey and Draken at you and Wakasa's house two days ago," Naoto asked. "Naoto? Is this you? I mean yes they were, but why're you asking me this? What's wrong over there?" Shinichiro hadn't heard of Takemichi's death yet, so he really didn't know what was going on.

"You haven't heard the news yet? Of Takemichi's murder. We're currently investigating right now. You just cleared Draken, so thank you for your help. Now I'm afraid I'll have to go now, please send us photo evidence of their trip-" "There is no way that he died... There's no way! Especially nobody murdering him, everyone loves him. Please tell me who you think would do this. Please!"

"I'm sorry we can't disclose that information, but please have a wonderful day Mr. Sano and please, don't forget about the evidence." "Goodbye," Shinichiro said and hung up the phone.

About an hour or so later, Naoto had gotten the photos, just as they were about to enter Taiju's home. "Draken's all clear, all the evidence has come in for us to backup his story. Now for Taiju Shiba."

"Taiju makes me nervous," Kazutora admitted. "Could we interview him last?" 

Chifuyu shivered in his seat, "I agree, but we have too. If he can abuse his siblings, who knows what he could do. I know that he seems to have changed and all, but who knows! Nobody ever thought this would happen either... Now let's just go in, before something worse happens."