♡12♡

"Nothing happened Papa!" "Stop lying," Chiyo says to her. Takemichi takes Chiyo out of the car, "Chiyo, can you tell Papa what happened with your sister?" "Daiki was being bullied by the girls! They didn't like that Daiki and I would hangout with the boys." "Thank you for telling me," Takemichi said with his hand in a fist. He took Chiyo back into the car and told the boys he'd tell them what happened once they got home.

"Daiki and Chiyo were being bullied by the other girls at daycare," Takemichi said somewhat calmly. Kazutora was about to punch the wall when Baji stopped him with his own hand. "I am not paying to get that fixed again. Control your anger Kazutora." "Do you know why," Chifuyu asked. "Apparently they are upset that the twins hangout with the other boys." "Daiki," Baji called out to her, "Come here please!"

Daiki entered the room and hugged Takemichi's leg. "Is Daiki in trouble Papa?" "No baby, you aren't in any trouble." Takemichi leans down to look at her, "Next time those girls bully you, tell the teacher." "Daiki won't get in trouble?" "No, you won't." "Okay Papa! I tell the teacher next time!"

"Good," Chifuyu says and picks her up, "How about we get some ice cream?" "Yay!"