♡09♡

"Hana," Chifuyu said and shook Takemichi awake. "What...," Takemichi said, dragging along the "t". "You have to go to work, come on get up." Takemichi sat up from the bed, "No...," he said. Chifuyu stood Takemichi up, "Let's get up." Takemichi finally stood by himself, "Where do I work anyways," he asked. "An office job," Chifuyu said and looked in Takemichi's confused eyes. "You are the boss' assistant." "Oh," Takemichi said, somewhat surprised. "Tell me when you're ready and I'll take you there."

Chifuyu left the room and Takemichi looked around. Baji and Kazutora were at their jobs and the children were probably at daycare too. He slipped on his blazer, slipped up his pants, threw his tie over his shoulder and left the room. Chifuyu handed him an omelet and tied his tie, "You never did learn, did you?" "Stop..."

Chifuyu gave him a kiss after he had finished his food and grabbed the car keys. "Let's go," Chifuyu said and opened the door. Takemichi set down his plate and headed through the door, "Your bag," Chifuyu said and handed him a black leather bag. "Thank you." "Your welcome," Chifuyu said. "Now let's go." 

"Bye Hana," Chifuyu yelled to Takemichi, after he had dropped him off. "Bye Chi! Love you," Takemichi said back. "Love you too," Chifuyu said and drove away.

Takemichi stepped through the doors of the big corporation. Chifuyu had caught him up on the job on the way there, so he had a rough idea of what he'd be doing. "Baji," he heard someone say. It took him a second, after realizing that they were calling him, turned to them. "Good," Takemichi said and looked at his clock, "Afternoon!" "Same to you sir," the woman said. "The boss is waiting for you over in his office."

Takemichi went over to the office and opened the door, he had remembered Chifuyu saying his name was Bryan. "Good afternoon boss," Takemichi said and set his things down on the coat hangers. "Remember," the boss said. "Call me Bryan. Good afternoon to you too, I hope you're doing well. You need to go to room 103 and ask Mrs. Stacie for the meeting files for today. Then proceed to go and grab Mr. Micheal from room 50 to present it. Please do it quickly, the guests will be arriving soon. I will be giving you more instructions later."

"Okay Mr. Bryan, I will do so," Takemichi said and walked off to said locations.