Obsession

Diane's POV: 

'I don't understand why she is being so difficult; she's been such a good girl for me. That's why I had to punish her I have to show her that she belongs to us. She thinks she can just do whatever she pleases". Diane scoffed as she paced. 

'I own her. She's mine, and now she'll know it' she thought picturing the collar wrapped around your slim neck. 

'Everyone else is just getting in the way. Her idiot of a father won't let her stay with me permanently and he doesn't even want her! I hate him so much! How can he not see how perfect my little baby is, how could he not be thanking his lucky stars that he has something so precious. Or at least had something so precious, because now she's mine and she'll stay mine once I take care of the little situation.'  The bed dipped under her weight as she sat down next to your sleeping form. She caressed your cheek lovingly while admiring you. She'd been waiting so long to see you, to hold you... to show you how loved you were. She watched from a distance as her baby was bullied by her father and peers. She wished she could've stepped in, but she knew she had to wait for the right time. And that time was now. Finally, she gets to have you and make the little family she'd been dreaming about. There wasn't one second that you weren't on her mind. Her thoughts, dreams, and days were filled with longing as she waited to be with you. She knew she needed to show you that you were loved, and part of love is discipline. 

"Everything's going to be okay my sweet baby girl. I'm going to fix it don't worry. No one will ever come between us; you'll stay here with me where you're safe and loved... I'm going to take such good care of you sweetheart" she promised you. 

She leaned down placing a small kiss on your forehead, then one on each cheek, and finally one on your mouth. Tasting you for the first time was bliss. She was in heaven as she finally claimed your mouth, something she'd fantasized about more times than she could count. She smiled into the kiss as she felt you hesitantly move your lips with hers. 'My baby is so shy'. She loved it. Your innocence drew her in, she wanted to destroy it. To claim in you in all of the sinful ways possible. Oh, and how it went to her head that she got to be the first- the first to touch you in such an intimate way, the first to love you- the first to break you. As she got lost in the kiss, she was tempted to throw the punishment to the wind and finally have you. Her core constantly ached, throbbing at each of her baby's gentle touches- the past month had been agonizing. Even though she took the time to relive the ache each day after you'd gone home it never brough her any relief because her mind was flooded with more thoughts of you. Her fingers twitched, itching to touch you... but she couldn't. Not yet. She was convinced that this was the best way to teach you your lesson and she wasn't going to let you out until she was sure you'd never disobey her again.

————END Diane POV————

You woke up to a warmth pressed into your back and you snuggled further into the comforting feeling. As you pressed yourself closer to what you now realized was a body you recognized the scent of the perfume you had come to love. 'Diane' you thought before pulling the arm wrapped around you further up to rest on your chest. 'Diane!' You thought again, this time tensing as the memories of the previous night returned to you. 

"Good morning sweetie" Diane murmured still half asleep. You willed your body to relax but stubbornly it still remained rigid in her grasp. You tried to control your breathing in an attempt to keep the panic attack you felt coming on at bay. 'What the fuck! I have to get out of here!' You knew you had to trek lightly Diane was clearly unwell and having some sort of mental break that you definitely didn't want to be around for. You didn't want a repeat of what happened last night when you tried to leave so you'd have to play nice. You eased your way slowly out of Dines grasp. Picking up arm gently and removing from your body before moving to slide off the mattress. Just as you let out a relived sigh a hand grabbed your wrist firmly, making you let out a pained whine.