Tease

Saying the drive was long would be an understatement. Mildred drove through most of day and then switched spots with Diane once the sun started to set. You slept through most of Mildreds turn driving but once Diane started you were wide awake. Mildred apparently was a heavy sleeper- that coupled with the fact that you didn't care much about waking her meant this was passenger party time! 

Diane started driving and you chugged the energy drink they got you at the gas station. Mildreds car had Bluetooth lights, so you hooked up the music and rolled the windows down. You weren't sure how Mildred got any sleep when you were singing along to the music with the highway air blowing your hair around. 

You let yourself enjoy this little happy moment. Diane smiled brightly at you as you danced, her pink tongue sticking out slightly. Her copper-colored hair was blowing wildly as she split her focus between you, the road, and the navigation. 

You allowed the blossom of excitement to grow in you as you as you relaxed. You were out! You were free! You didn't know what was going to happen when you got to their house but for now you could enjoy the fact that you felt free.  Car headlights blinded you as the raced passed in the opposite direction. You sat awake watching as they decreased in number until eventually only Mildreds car lights were lighting the road. 

Mildred slept with her headphones in and a dark green sleep mask over her eyes. She surprisingly stayed asleep for a few hours before asking you to turn the music down and knocking back out. Eventually you got bored of just sitting through and wanted to mess with her. Diane was in a good mood so maybe she'd let you fuck with her... just a little. Diane clocked you looking back at Mildred, she already had you down to a science and could see the little wheels turning in your head. You kind of wanted to scream and scare her awake. 

You looked at Diane and smirked as she shook her head at you. You'd woken her up by screaming a few times too, so you figured she knew your plan when you started giggling to yourself.  

"No screaming." Diane whispered to you. 

"Oh come onnnn." You whined. You didn't know why you wanted to bother Mildred in the first place. It wasn't to be a bitch... okay maybe it was to be a bitch... but if she expected to be a part of the relationship, she'd have to put up with your shit too. 

"Nope, I'm driving. And she needs her rest." Diane lightly scolded. 

Damn. Mildred looked kind of cute all sleepy with her head peeking out the blanket. She looked peaceful, and call it curtness aggression, but you just had to fuck with her. If Diane wasn't going to let you scream to wake her up maybe, you could snap an ugly photo of her sleeping... ya you could put some sunglasses on her and snap some blackmail photos. 

"Fine then I'm going to take some blackmail photos." You grinned gathering your supplies. 

"Honey it's not safe for you to climb in the back seat while I'm driving. You'll probably wake her up anyway." Diane said, but you could tell she found what you were doing to be cute. She always did like your more childish antics. You'd say you were mature for your age, and many times you tried to act mature... but sometimes you liked to have your fun with silly things like this. 

You pouted using your best puppy dog eyes and begged "Please Mommyyyy". You didn't use the honorific much outside of the bedroom, but you definitely knew to how to use it to get your way. You were spoiled, but that wasn't your fault. 

You watched as Dianes eyes darkened. She gulped and smiled trying to seem unaffected. You knew exactly what you were doing and how what you said would affect her. You knew she'd cave and give you whatever you wanted. It was why you seldom used the honorific outside of the bedroom, you didn't want Diane to catch on that you used it to get your way. It was manipulative, but what can ya say... you learned it from your mommy.