Dangerous Confusion

Just a tiny update for you guys since I made ya'll wait so long for the last one ❤️

A loud noise jolted you awake. You immediately reached a hand out in search for Diane but all you felt was cold sheets. After dinner Diane had taken you to bed early and worn you out... the last thing you even remember was coming around her fingers for the third time. 

Your droopy eyes began to drift shut, your tired brain deciding that sleep was more important than tracking down Diane. Your eyes shot open again as you heard another loud sound coming from Mildred room. You figured that maybe Diane was with her. You felt a bit jealous... well more envious since you figure they were having some pretty rough sex if they were banging shit around like that. Or maybe it was a fight? 

Ughhhhh you regretted even thinking that because now your anxiety had fully woken you up, like a bucket of cold water being splashed over you. You didn't want to break up another fight... you didn't even know if you would be able to physically come between the two of them. But from the last fight you saw they never were hitting each other, just throwing things. You heard another sound; it sounded like voices, but you couldn't quite make it out from your spot in bed. 

Slowly you got out from under the duvet, silently creeping towards the adjoined door. As you crept closer you were able to semi make out what they were saying. 

"P-please st-stop" The sound of Dianes voice made you stop in your tracks. More things were said but they were too hushed for you to hear. That did not sound like your Diane. It sounded like she was crying? 

You crept closer, partially because you were nosy and partially because you still weren't sure what Mildred was capable of and you wanted to make sure she wasn't murdering Diane. You knew that possibility was unlikely. If anyone, it'd be you who she killed but you definitely didn't want to dwell on that thought in the middle of your dark scary room. 

As you got close enough to touch the door you heard crying. It sounded like Diane, which was confirmed when she began to bed Mildred to stop touching her. It sounded like they were fighting, and then like Mildred slapped Diane. You only gathered that much because after the loud slap Dianes cries got significantly louder. 

You hesitated at the door not sure what to do. It didn't sound like kinky sex... it sounded... well it sounded awful. Dianes cries made your stomach lurch, and you couldn't stand thinking that Mildred was actually harming her. You stood frozen as you were faced with the reality that Mildred might not be the person you thought she was at all. 

You felt tears run down your cheeks as you listened. Finally, you regained function of your body after a particularly harsh sob and immediately through the door open. The door cracked against the wall from the force in which you opened it.  

You ran into the room and both women were clearly startled from your abrupt entry, but you saw Mildred over Diane with her hand pressed firmly over Daines face. Mildred looked terrified which only made her look more guilty in your mind. Dianes face was red, and she had tears running down her cheeks. You noticed a nasty bruise starting to form around her neck too, as well as that her hands were tied around her back. Daine seemed to get over the shock quicker then Mildred because she looked at you and started "I-" then tried to catch her breath. 

In a second you were over to Mildred grabbing her shoulder and pulling her backwards as hard as you could. You didn't care in that moment that you could absolutely not physically overpower her. You were confused and it looked like she was assaulting Diane based on the fucking shit you heard in the other room and the awful bruises around her neck. You'd never seen Diane this way and frankly you were fucking terrified. 

The NeighborOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara