Consequences

You felt warm hands running down the length of your body and leaned into the gentle touch, relishing in the warmth and comfort it brought. Your body ached, even while cushioned by the soft bed. But it was a good ache, one you'd never felt before, but knew you'd have to grow accustomed too. A pleasant reminder of last night's events. 'I'm Diane's ' you thought blissfully. almost drifting back to sleep. 

"Wake up my love" her sweet voice sang. You grumbled throwing a hand over your face to block out the light, not ready to face the day. 

"Hmm naughty girl... you know naughty girls get punished..." she husked while teasingly running her hand over your blanket covered hip. You wiggled your hips at her, letting her know you were listening but didn't care. 

"Maybe my sweet girl just needs a better wakeup call hmm?" 

"Mmhm" you mumbled. Your thighs were already slick from her teasing hands and thoughts of last night. 

You heard her moving around the bed and ruffling the blankets around, but you didn't pay her any mind still basking in the glow of everything. That is until you felt her soft hands run up your bare legs stopping at your knees to tap you, signaling for you to open. She messaged your sore thighs giggling when she heard you moan. 

"You're so wet baby, is this all for me?" she asked teasingly. 

"Yes, it's all for you" you spoke lifting your hips to encourage her. "So how about you clean up your mess" you boldly said. 

"Hmm maybe I should... It's the polite thing to do" she teased, blowing on your already sensitive bud. "Please." You were slightly embarrassed by how fast she reduced you to a begging mess so quickly, but a bigger part of you loved the control she had over you. After her initial teasing she wasted no time diving right into your soaked cunt. She gave one long lick up your slit before she pushed her tongue into your already quivering hole. "oh yes fuck!" she hummed in response while flicking her tongue inside of you, stroking your inner walls the best she could at the angle she was in. Your hips bucked moving with her as she tongue fucked you. She reached her hand around using two fingers to pinch either side of our clit teasing it, before making tight circles. Clearly, she wanted you to cum quickly and you were definitely going to grant her wish, you felt the pressure coiling hotly in your core. 

"I'm so close, oh my god yes, please fuck me just like that!" you didn't know where this confidence came from, but you could tell she appreciated the vocal encouragement because she sped up her movements. Writhing you begged her not to stop and make you cum. Your walls clamped down on her tongue and she knew you were close. Your eyes slammed shut, and just as your back started to arch she pulled away from you causing you to let out an irritated whine that was just met with laughter. 

She pulled the blankets off her uncovering your naked form "you think I'd let you cum that easy after you disobeyed me? hmm?" you looked at her pleadingly instantly regretting your morning attitude. 

"Oh, you won't be cumming this morning, but I am going to use you, and tease you, however I please, because you are mine" she growled wrapping her hand around your throat lightly. "Y-yes I'm yours, only yours." She smirked at you before shoving three fingers directly into your throbbing sex. "Oh my god" you hissed. It was painful, especially since you were still sore from the pounding you took last night, but you knew that soon the pain would turn to pleasure, so you gritted your teeth and pushed your hips into her, meeting her thrust for thrust. 

"That's it baby girl, take Mommy's fingers, you're so good" She claimed your mouth silencing your breathy whimpers. It was white hot pleasure, and you about convulsed when she called herself the name, you'd been dying to call her for long. You struggled to breathe as she dominated the kiss, but air wasn't a priority as long as she continued fucking you. She set a furious pace from the beginning not giving you any time to adjust to the intrusion, but you didn't mind. You wanted her to take you because you were hers. She felt your walls clamp down around her fingers once more signaling you were close.