The Rules

"Time to wake up sleepy girl." Dianes sweet voice rosed you. While stretching your arms above your head like a cat you whined in protest. 

Diane laid over the covers next to you fully dressed for the day. 'I must've really been out.' you thought wondering how you didn't hear her get up. She teased you with the tips of her fingers, running them up your side and down to where your shirt has ridden up. 

"I have breakfast" Mildred said walking through the creaky door of the motel room. You sat up rubbing the tiredness from your eyes. 

You watched as both women smiled softly at you. You had to be honest, it felt really nice having people to look at you like that. They looked at you like you were the best thing just for existing. You felt loved, beyond loved, you felt cherished... like you were a vital part of their lives. Their smiles were a small but much needed reassurance of your standing with them. 

Mildred rifled through the store bags getting out some mixed fruit, three muffins, three waters, and a donut. She set the contents on the bed and Diane busied herself with the task of opening the package of disposable forks and plates. Diane served portions to everyone as well as opened your water for you before handing it over. 

"There you go baby." She smiled and ruffled your hair. 

Mildred looked fondly at the two of you before scooting up closer. Of course, she was in a skirt, so you got to watch her struggle. Mildred handed you the donut wordlessly. You noticed Diane raise an eyebrow at Mildred with a smile. 

Mildred shrugged and said "What? I'm not above bribery." Diane laughed and even you giggled. 

"Oh so all that talk of a healthy breakfast-" Diane teased. 

"Oh shush. I have to win her over somehow and no one can resist sweets." Mildred said. 

"I agree with her methods." You added as you shoved the donut in your mouth. 

"Of course, you do you spoiled thing." Mildred cooed wiping at your chocolate covered face. It was pointless because the next bite you took reapplied whatever she took off. 

"Blame her." You said between chews as you pointed at Diane. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full." they both said in unison before laughing at one another. You laughed immediately breaking their rule of not opening your mouth with food in it. 

They both looked at you and you shyly said "sorry" this time having actually swallowed your food. 

"Well, I see this will be the last time I give you treats." Mildred said taking a bite of her fruit. 

"Wait no fair." you whined. Mildred tsked then took another napkin to your face. 

"Then you better listen messy girl." 

"Yes ma'am" you said before sticking out your tongue to lick her hand making her shriek and pull away. Diane laughed at Mildred while shaking her head at the two of you. 

The rest of breakfast was surprisingly pleasant. Mildred told you more about herself, her job, her parents, her childhood. You listened attentively asking question which she readily answered. Mildred and Diane shared more about the process of finding you... you wanted to ask about some details, but they launched into a ten-minute ramble about how adorable you were and how they just knew you were the one... and well, that made you forget all about your questions as you sat blushing like a fool. 

............

"We need to have a talk." Diane said as she cleaned up the remainder of breakfast.