Torn in Between

A few hours later Diane pulled into a small motel off of the highway. The place had one flickering motel light and looked a bit run down, but it would have to do. The plan was to drive through the night, but Mildred suggested stopping because she was too tired to drive thanks to your shenanigans. 

Diane had offered to go check in so Mildred could rest, a sweet gesture that made you roll your eyes. You didn't like when Diane was sweet to anyone but you. It was stupid and petty, but you didn't care because you were just ready to get out of the car. Your bruised body was aching from sitting for so long. Mildred at one point had noticed your discomfort and offered to switch positions and let you lay on her lap... but of course you weren't going to do that, so you just stuck it out wishing that you had the forethought to at least put some cream on them before you left the house. 

 You were parked in the dimly lit parking lot and Mildred had still not released you. Her excuse being that she was too comfortable to let you go just yet. Having no other place, your hands had been resting on Mildreds bare thigh throughout the ride. You tried not to think of how soft and warm the skin under your palm was... you tried not to focus on the fact that you could easily inch your hand up just a bit higher if you wanted.... You wouldn't. You never would. It was just an impulsive thought. You didn't like Mildred and how she complicated everything. You certainly weren't going to complicate things more with sex. 

Mildred had said she cared for you, and you weren't evil enough to allow her to think you cared just so you could live out your lustful desires. You didn't want to give her the wrong idea, even though you knew she was flirting with you, so you kept your hands in appropriate places and had a one-sided staring contest with the car ceiling. 

After what felt like years Diane finally returned with the room key. 

"Okay all set. Is one room alright y/n?" Diane asked. You didn't really want to share a room with Mildred, but you couldn't exactly say that after you'd been perfectly fine for the last hour while she laid all over you... well you weren't fine with it, but you didn't put up much of a fight either... you'd blame your good mood for that one. 

"Are there two beds?" You asked. 

"Yep, two queens." Diane said. You could tell she was hopeful that you'd agree. You knew she wanted to be near Mildred. It pissed you off, but you understood it. You didn't know how often she snuck away to see her, but it couldn't have been much, or you would've noticed... she probably missed her wife after so much time away. Even the thought made your stomach curl... her wife. Diane has a wife... and said wife is still laying all over you. The urge to smack Mildred was creeping up again so you unceremoniously swiped her legs off of you and nodded at Diane. 

You didn't miss the hurt look that flashed on Mildred face before it was replaced with a fake smile. 

"Are you sure honey? We don't have to share if that makes you uncomfortable." Mildred said as she righted herself in her side of the seat. 

"Ya that's fine." You answered in a clipped tone as you opened your door. You were not going to let this sour your mood. You were free. You could open the door and step out of the car into the open parking lot and Diane wasn't going to freak. This was great. 

The room was... as expected. It was run down and looked like it hadn't been updated in at least a decade. But the beds were made and there were fresh towels so that was good enough for you. 

The two women let you shower first but instead of using this time to relax your sore muscles you decided to overthink... 

There were only two beds, and three people. Which meant two people had to sleep in one bed... but which two. Obviously, Diane and someone else would share, but Diane and who?