Chapter 2

Warning - a minor abuse and mature language****{Three Years Ago}

*
*
*
*
{Three Years Ago}

{y/n's POV}

Zakaria pushed me into the helicopter and I knew that I would never see Chris or Sebastian ever again.

I was now married to their ex-best friend Zakaria Bane. A truly horrified sight, it all was and now here I am with a ring on my finger once again to a man that I don't love and don't want to be with.

The helicopter took off and Zakaria gripped my hand in his tightly. I tried to get it free but what was the point? He only tightened it further.

"Once we are far away from here, it will all be alright my little dove" he said.

"You kidnapped me, forced me into marrying you and then took me away in a fucking helicopter and you've got the balls to say it'll be alright? Fuck you Zakaria" I replied back to him.

I didn't know when it happened, all I know is the burning sting that was now on my cheek. I capped my left cheek in my hand. He hit me, he literally laid a hand on me

"See what you made me do?" he said, now placing his own hand on my cheek. I tried to move my head, but his hand was stronger and held me in place. "I wouldn't have to get so rough if you just stopped fighting me" he continued, while rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"I wouldn't have to fight with you if you just let me go"

"That isn't going to happen. You are now married to me, little dove" he mentioned, lifting his ring finger up and at me before doing the same with mine "We are one now and that's how it's going to be"

The helicopter was lowering itself and I peeked out the window. I spotted a car waiting for us on the ground. The helicopter landed and Zakaria was quick to getting me out and into the car.

"Where are we going now?"

"To the plane. Where, I might add, will be taking us to Spain. I have some business there that needs to be taken care off and our mansion in Italy isn't built yet"

"All this travelling will upset my baby" I said, sternly.

I was hoping that he would take some pity on me. I was of course, wrong...

Like always, it seems.

"We will get you looked at in Spain. I will arrange an appointment for you" he said, so calmly.

That was the last thing we spoke about before getting into the car. Zakaria mentioned to head to the airport so we could board a private jet that would take me to Spain and away from here...

For good...
*
*
{Ten Hours Later}

I woke up from a jolt of the plane. I clutched the handles of the seat for impact, only to feel a hand lay and cover my own.

"It's alright, it was just the wind outside hitting the plane. I can assure you my little dove, you are safe with me" His voice sounded so dreamy until I fully opened my eyes and saw it was Zakaria.

I slipped my hand out from his and placed it on my lap. I looked outside the window of the plane and saw that we were indeed decreasing our height. We were already landing in Spain and it now hit me that I was no longer home.

One of Zakaria's men came over and told him that we had a car waiting and a doctor would be at our Spain's mansion waiting for us when we got there. Then he proceeded to hand Zakaria a glass.

He was dismissed and Zakaria turned his attention back on me. "Little Dove, I want you to drink this. It will help with the nerves"

"Is it poison?" I said.

Knowing him, who knows what could be in that drink.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it back at home the moment we met" he replied.

"Back then you were proving a point. Now who knows what you're up too"

"You are a funny little dove. I promise this isn't poison. It is for the nerves and it will help the doctor to check you over" He said. He handed me the glass and I stared at it for a few moments. "I promise you, I will take care of you and the baby. Now drink"

I put the glass to my lips and tried to smell it. In case it had a funny smell to it and I would then decline to drink it altogether. The glass hit my bottom lip and the fluid hit my mouth, where it ran down my throat.

It tasted like the drink I drank back at the wedding...

I handed the glass back to Zakaria and turned to face the window again...

That's when I felt a dizziness coming on. My head pounding slightly and all I wanted to do was sleep. Zakaria caught on to this and lifted the arm rest before carefully placing his arm around me. Lowering me onto his lap.

"The drink has that affect. It makes you sleepy. I will wake you up when we're home." He said, stroking my hair, like was combing it with just his fingers.

It actually felt nice and I soon did fall asleep...
*
*
{Two Hours Later}

"Little dove.... Little dove"

"mmhmm.." was all I could manage.

"We're here"

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and tried to focus on sight clearly. I felt drowsy and placed my palm on my head. "Where are we?" I asked in a tired voice.

"We're in Spain. Let's get you off this plane and at our house. You'll feel more comfortable in the warm bed"

I felt him lifting me up. One arm holding me strongly under my neck, the other holding my legs. I placed my head in his chest and felt his heart beat slowly up and down. It was nice, to hear his heart beat. I felt somewhat safe being in his arms.

I fought with my head. This was wrong. I couldn't be feeling this way.

The drink...

It was poisoned...

It had to be...

Right?

I couldn't think anymore as I fell back into another deep sleep...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note

I've taken you back 3 years ago to when y/n was taken from the battle at the wedding and what happened within the flight to Spain!

A lot of flashback chapters will appear as well as the events in the present day!

What type of drink is Zakaria giving y/n?
What business does Zakaria have in Spain?
Will the drink inflict any damage to y/n?

What type of drink is Zakaria giving y/n? What business does Zakaria have in Spain?Will the drink inflict any damage to y/n?