Chapter 10

Warning - sex scene, mature language***{Your POV}

*
*
*
{Your POV}

I let the hot water wash over my face. My eyes closed and just thinking about what was spoken last night.

Me...

A dangerous woman...

Why did that sound so familiar to me, like I've heard something like that before?

I was so much in thought, that I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my naked body. Hands, moving up and down. I spun around and saw Zakaria, standing in all his glory.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned back.

"You must have been in deep thought, because you jumped at my touch" His right fingers, balled up and laid just under my chin. He was trying to see through my eyes on what I was thinking about. "What were you thinking about that I need to relive you from?"

The water now hitting my back. Our naked bodies close to each other. I stared back at him hard. My hands rising up and resting on his shoulders, wrapping around his neck and locking my fingers in.

He smirked... "Like I said last night... you are a dangerous woman, Mrs. Bane"

"How did you know what I was thinking about that?"

"Because I know everything about you" He loosened his light grip on my chin and started to run his fingers downwards. His fingers brushing over my breast and around my nipple. I let out a small moan "Every touch, it makes you go crazy" he said.

His other hand did the same thing to my other breast. Playing with my nipple, as his lips made contact with my neck. I threw my head back a little and let out a small moan. My fingers now brushing through his hair.

I grab a fist full of his hair and pulled him back, knowing very well that he just marked my neck. We stared in each other's eyes for a split second before a smirk creeped up on his face and leaned in, kissing my lips.

His lips then moving away, I watched as he started to bow his head making contact with my skin as his lips kissed my down my jawline, furthering his touch to my neck and my breasts.

"Zakaria..." I tried to say in a normal voice, but come out as a moan when he sucked my nipple. "Fuck"

I felt his other hand roaming down to my stomach, my hips and then wrapped itself around my left thigh. "Lift your leg up, little dove" he said, in between sucking my nipple.

I did what he asked and he held my leg there. That's when I felt how stiff he was. Lined up perfectly to my entrance. My head thrown back once again, feeling how close he was and knowing what was about to happen.

"You're such a bad girl, wanting this cock in your pussy. But you'll take it all like the good girl that you are" Zakaria said, pushing his cock in a little.

His lips brushed against mine, biting my bottom lip in the process. His free arm now around my back and holding me in place, as his cock rams into me. Every inch of him, swallowed within my pussy.

My hand tighten in his hair with every thrust he provides. His hips smacking into mine and his cock buried in me. "Jump little dove" He said. I looked at him "I promise, I'll catch you" His voice was deep with pleasure.

I jumped and felt his hands grab me, wrapping my legs around his back and locking them in. My back now hitting the shower wall, the water still on and raining down on us.

His thrusts picked up and he found a pace that sent us both into a daze. My moaning was out of control that it turned into screams. My body jumping with every thrust that he was protruding with his cock.

"Zakaria, baby... Fuck!" I pulled his hair tight and I heard him groan out loud.

"Little dove, fuck... Just like that, beg for it. Beg for me to let you cum" his deep voice commanded from me.

I gave him want he wanted. I felt my build up coming and I wanted to explode. I tried to hold on, but I needed the release and needed him to give it to me.

"Please... let me cum. I need to let go... Fuck! Please, baby please. I beg you to fill me up with your cum" I half moan and half screamed out.

I felt his thrusts quicken and become rougher. "Take it all, Take all of me little dove"

With just one more thrust, we both felt the pressure lift off of us. Staying in the same position until we came from our high and Zakaria slowly pulling out of me.

He lithely kissed my forehead and cupped my face in his hands. I didn't even realised the water going cold until now, when he pulled away.

"We better dry up and get dressed. Can't be late going down for breakfast and giving the boys a good morning" he said.

I nodded. As we both stepped out of the shower, I quickly got my towel and began to dry myself off. I watched as Zakaria left the bathroom, back into the bedroom. I stayed a bit longer, drying and combing my hair.

"Mrs...." I heard my name being called from the room.

"Just a second" I said, wrapping my towel tightly around me and walking out.

I thought Zakaria would still be there but he was no where in sight. I saw Miles standing in the middle of the room.

"What can I help you with, Miles?"

"I have a letter address to you" he mentioned, walking closer to me.

I saw the letter that was in his hand. I couldn't believe that it was address to me. "Does Zakaria know about this?"

"As it wasn't address to him but to you, I don't see why he needs to know"

I took the letter from his hand and there in black ink was my name. I ripped it open and took the actual letter out.

I read it out loud:

'Mrs, Bane.

You are here forth welcomed to a little party that I am hosting in a weeks time from today. I would be so grateful if you can attend the party. Please let me know if you are able to attend. It will be the party of the year, like every year that I host it.

I would like to welcome you into my city personally by meeting you.

Kind Regards,

Mafia Boss of Italy

Mr. Bianchi.'

The head of the city...

The Mafia Boss...

Wants to meet me?
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Oh no! y/n and Zakaria had shower sex! Well... I couldn't just not write a sex scene with them... they've been together for 3 years haha!

And a invitation to a party hosted by the Mafia Don of Italy? What could go wrong?