Chapter 16

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely comments❤️ as I said, it has been a while and having no motivation sucks! So thank you all for sticking around. I honestly appreciate every single one of you❤️
*
*
*
Warning: mature language
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

"He really has fucked up her mind and memories of us" I could hear Sebastian saying, yet I wasn't paying attention.

All I could think about was how beautiful my y/n was tonight. How gorgeous she was in that dress, her presence made me feel. I wanted to rip her out of that bastards arms and hold her tight until she remembered me.

"Chris! Fuck man! Did you hear anything I was saying?" Sebastian punched me in my right arm.

"What?" I replied in an angry tone.

"We need to fucking kill him. He has brainwashed our fucking girl to the point she doesn't even recognise us. Well, she does but as her fucking kidnappers and him as the hero. I want his head on a fucking spike!"

Sebastian was right. Looking into her eyes, I saw nothing like my Bunny at all. I saw fear and emptiness surrounding her. Her spirit every time she saw me gone. It was replaced with a woman who believed that Zakaria was her husband a man who fucked me over.

A man who was the one who fucking kidnapped her and poisoned her mind...

"Here, drink this" A female voice come from behind me. I looked up to see Mrs. Bianchi handing me a drink "It'll help".

I was standing there in the Mafia Don's office. My mind wondering on the event that took place not that long ago and what I should have done to reclaim what was mine.

"Men... I know what had happened tonight did not go exactly how we had planned" Mr. Bianchi said.

"Fucking right it didn't. I wasn't expecting her to not fucking remember us at all. He has poisoned her mind to the core. Rewired her brain into thinking he was the hero and us the villains." Sebastian said.

"He knows you're here and will now take actions into making sure what he has worked for is deemed unbreakable. He will have everyone at his side. I have been given word that he has allied himself with another Mafia Don. As you have with me."

Sebastian threw his hands up in the sky. I took a sip and just listened to everything that was being played out. Our planned did fuck up. But did it really?

"He mentioned about her being pregnant." I finally said.

"Yes, according to records, she gave birth to twins. Twin boys. Damon and Maximus." Mr. Bianchi said.

"And we weren't told about this? They belong to us. They are our sons, ours! We missed the fucking birth of our sons and he just took claim over them?" Sebastian said, coming back to standing next to me again.