Chapter 6

{Flashback - Spain}

{Flashback - Spain}

{Your POV}

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE MANSION ISN'T READY YET?!" I heard Zakaria shouting over the phone. "FIND A WAY TO GET IT READY! I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN IN THAT MANSION BY NOW!"

And I didn't want to be here. I wanted to run back into Chris' and Sebastian's arms. I needed a way out of here and back to them. All my hopes were on Miles delivering my letter to them and hoping that they were on their way to rescue me.

I stood in front of the door to Zakaria's office in the mansion here in Spain. Listening to his shouting and ordering whoever it was on the phone to do their job.

I had to remind myself why I did this... Why I put myself in a situation where I could possible have no way out of.

"You can stop lingering behind that door and come in." His voice echoed to the door.

I pushed the door opened and saw him, sitting in his chair behind the desk. I took two steps in before he ordered me to closing the door. I did what was asked of me, before he lost his shit at me as well.

I sat down in the chair opposite him.

"It seems our mansion in Italy isn't yet ready" he informed me "But you knew that already as you were eavesdropping"

"You were shouting, it's a bit hard to not hear that" I smirked.

"You're so clever, little dove. They had taught you well in being a clever woman. But don't get smart with me again. It will be the last thing you do"

"You'll kill me and put me out of my misery?"

"You are lucky I don't have you bend over my knee at this very moment and spanking that ass for being disobedient"

"You'll love that, wouldn't you? Having me at your mercy and doing whatever you fucking well please to my body, just to get yourself off"

He slammed his palm on the desk, hard and loud. "Don't you use that foul language with me again. And yes, it would please me very much to see you at my mercy. It won't be long, though. you will start to understand that you're never going to leave and submit to me. You'll give birth and when that boy is born, then I'll make sure that I'll fuck your brains out to soil my seed in you. Claiming your body and making you give me an heir to this throne"

"I rather hang myself than give you an heir"

He got out of his chair so quickly, I had no time to react to his hand around my neck. He didn't squeeze it, but I could feel his pressure.

"Don't you ever say something like that again. You are forbidden to commit any harm to yourself. You are mine and you best remember that. They will not save you now and I will get an heir out of you. You will bare my children and we will be a happy family, little dove"

His eyes shot straight through my own. I gulped down any words that I was thinking before I made him even more angrier than he was already.

He let go of my neck and went to go sit back at his chair. "Come here" he requested.

I did what he wanted. I removed myself from one chair to go and stand next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me slowly down so I was now sitting on his lap.

Then... there was a knock.

"Come in" Zakaria shouted past my ear. Just as the door was opening, I felt his breathe on my ear "You stay here, like a good little dove and listen to everything. You will need to learn this business"

"Sir, we have the doctor waiting in the lounge room and we have Mr. Smith also waiting in the lounge room"

"Please inform the doctor, we won't be long and advise Bentley to come here"

The guard nodded and left. A few minutes later, a tall dark haired with green eyes come through. He was wearing a tailored blue suit, but yet his sleeves were short, giving you a view of his tattoos that were on his arms.

"Zakaria... It's been a long time. I am surprised you wanted to see me" His voice was deep and rough. Like he had something stuck in his throat. "And this lovely woman must be y/n. I have heard whispers about her beauty but she is divine, Zakaria"

He stretched out his hand for Zakaria to take it, but he didn't. Instead, I felt my own hand reach for it and he planted his soft lips on the top of my hand. Kissing it gently.

"We have matters to conduct, Bentley"

Bentley sat down. "Yes... given that your old pals have requested a Mafia meeting in Italy. This doesn't somewhat involve you, does it?"

Zakaria laughed. "They will do anything and everything to get rid of me"

"If I am correct, one shot you in the head"

"Yet, I am still here. Married and with a child on the way." he snaked his hand around my stomach. "It will not change anything. We are moving to Italy and I would like you to get any information that you can about what is spoken at the meeting"

"And what is in it for me?" he said, looking straight at me.

"Eyes over here, Bentley" I watched as he too followed orders from Zakaria "I want to know everything. Who will be helping them and what they have planned"

"I'll send some of my men over there to look out for them. See what they're getting up too. I'll even be nice enough to send some of my men here. That way you can use them in anyway you like. They will take orders from you, personally." He checked his watch that was on his right wrist "I must be going. I have heard that they haven't in fact got everyone on board with this meeting just yet"

He stood up and stretched his hand out again, this time, Zakaria took it and shook it. "I look forward in conducting business with you again, Bentley. Keep me inform"

"I will admit that you might not hear from me anytime soon. I am on a little vacation myself. You are not the only business I am conducting here, Zakaria. I have a meeting with the Spanish Mafia leader."

"I, too, have a meeting with him in a few days. Now that my plans in moving forwards to Italy has taken a back turn."

Bentley lifted his hand to his head and saluted us, before leaving through the door. I didn't have time to question anything. The doctor was being escorted into the room.

But...

I, now know, that Chris and Sebastian aren't giving up on me...

They are forming a plan in finding me and rescuing me...

Which requires the all the Mafia Dons...
*
*
*
Author's Note:

So... if anyone is confused this flashback takes us back before y/n's mind is completely poisoned but she's been taking the 'poison'. It hasn't made her forget Chris or Sebastian yet!

 It hasn't made her forget Chris or Sebastian yet!