Chapter 15

Warning: Gun mention, mature language***{Your POV}

*
*
*
{Your POV}

"You really think, showing up here and calling her names was going to what? She is my wife. Mine and there is nothing you can do to take her from me." He looked at me "We're leaving. I should have known this was going to happen"

"She has a right to know, you bastard!"

"What? that you both held her hostage and destroyed her life before I saved her?"

I saw one of the men take a step before the other one held him back. "It's funny how you think we're the evil ones, Zakaria"

"Cut the bullshit, Sebastian. You've lost"

"You think we've lost? You think we didn't come all this fucking way without a plan?" Sebastian said.

My eyes were too fixated on the other man standing there. His hands turning into fists and his eyes were full of emotions. Anger, Sadness, Regret...

"Whatever you think will happen, won't. There is more at sake now then you'd think" Zakaria was talking like I wasn't even there. "You are forgetting that when I saved her, she was pregnant"

The cold picked up now, the wind swaying the trees to the left and I was getting really cold. Why would he bring up the boys? Why tell these men anything about me?

"Zakaria..." My little voice was barely a whisper and I couldn't keep myself together.

His gun still raised and that's when I hear another male's voice beaming through the wind. "What is going on here? If you dare fire that gun in my territory, in my house then you will have me to answer too! Now put your gun down and away!" Mr. Bianchi's voice sounded strong

"You're in on this. Helping them steal my wife from me. This is outrageous and you'll all fucking pay for this. Every single one of you" Zakaria said with a firm and angry tone in his voice. "I'm taking my wife back home and mark my words, if you dare come near us again you'll all fucking pay with your life"

I felt myself being dragged away from the three men standing there. Away, in a different direction than where the mansion was. I was completely lost in everything that was happening.

Who were those men?

Why did Zakaria get so angry like that, that I've never seen him get?

Why did one of them have the exact same eyes as my son?

Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't understand it or put anything about it together. Zakaria was ready to shoot them and I stood there, not being able to move.

We got to the car. "Start the engine and get us fucking home! Once we're there, I need everyone in my meeting room. We have trouble coming and I want my family protected!" He told Miles.

"Zakaria, who were those men?" I asked, quietly.

"Bastards who think that they can steal you away from me again. They are the assholes that kidnapped you, that tortured you. But I promise it won't happen again, I won't let them touch you." He cupped my face in his palms and kissed my lips "No harm will come to you or the boys"

I nodded. That was the only thing I could do...

Oh and tapping the driver to stop in the middle of the road so I could open the door and quickly jump out. I was bent over, my hands on my knees and my hair falling in front of my face.

I heard several doors slam.

"Little dove..." Zakaria's voice sounded so soothing now.

Before I could answer, I threw up on the road. Zakaria pushed my hair away from my face and I threw up again.

What was happening to me? I saw someone holding a bottle of water in front of me and I took it. Drinking and spitting whatever vomit I had in my mouth out.

"We need to get her off the road, sir" Miles was stating. "We need to go now, where it's safer for her"

"Little dove, lets go. Let me help you"

I nodded and let Zakaria lead me back to the car...

I can't remember how, but I got home. Arms lifting me out of the car as I cradled against a chest. I knew it was Zakaria. He was warm and I felt his breath against my neck, whispering soft and comforting things to my ear.

I closed my eyes and everything and everyone was blocked out...
*
*
*
*
{Next Morning}

I slowly woke up from whispers. Battering my eyelids to adjust, I scanned the room and notice that Zakaria was talking to a doctor. After what happened last night, I don't blame him.

I knew that he just wanted to be on the safe side when it comes to me or the boys and having me checked over is a must need. I didn't feel sick and I wasn't there for long to even have dinner. All I remember was those men talking about me, calling me some sort of pet names and Zakaria coming in save me, again.

I sat up in bed once the doctor left and watched Zakaria come over to me, sitting himself on the bed right beside me. The back of his hand stroking my cheek softly. "How are you feeling, little dove?" he asked, so gently.

"I feel fine. I honestly don't know what got into me. I didn't eat anything nasty or out of date..." As I was going to continue, I felt this surge of wanting to vomit again. I put my hand up and in a way told Zakaria to move.

He did and I ran straight into our bathroom. Lifting the lid of the toilet and just let it go. My vomit going straight into the toilet. That's very womanly of me. I sat on the tiles and my eyes begun to tear up.

"I thought it might be..."

I whipped my head towards Zakaria, who was standing int he doorway. "You thought what?"

"I had to be sure... that's why the doctor was here. To check you over." He came over and bent down to my level. "Little dove..." He had this smirk on his face "You're pregnant."

"Are you sure? I mean the doctor could be wrong" I protested.

It's not like I didn't want to be pregnant, we spoke about trying after the boys were at a certain age. I just didn't think it would happen so quickly...

"We didn't..." I said.

"We did... in this very bathroom.. in that very shower" he pointed out.

That was true... but I couldn't be pregnant...

Could I?
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Sorry, it's been a very long time. I just had a lot going on and I honestly didn't have the energy to write anymore. I'm hoping I can find it in myself to pick up where i left off and continue. I love writing as it helped me through a lot. So thank you for anyone who's still sticking around and wanting to find out what will happen next❤️

So, y/n could be pregnant and with Zakaria's child! This could complicate a lot. How will it go down and will Chris and Seb ever see y/n again?

 How will it go down and will Chris and Seb ever see y/n again?